imbolc

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
tkeyahnicole18

imbolc

Post by tkeyahnicole18 »

What is every one doing for imbolc?
AutumnMaidens

Re: Imbolc

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I'm having a coven meeting and we're going to be making Brighid crosses and meditate. And we're going to invite the light back by lighting a candle at every door and window.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Autumnal Rose

Imbolc

Post by Autumnal Rose »

I'm dressing the corn dolly I made for Lammas last year. And I'm painting runes on my cauldron and having a symbolic well dressing. Will definitely be hanging my ribbon on the front door for Brigid to bless as well. What a wonderfully creative festival Imbolc is! (And I'll probably eat too much too but thats the same as most days!)
tkeyahnicole18

Re: imbolc

Post by tkeyahnicole18 »

I honestly have no idea wat I will be doing.this is all new to me I habe no ideas
Ula

Post by Ula »

I don't do anything for Imbolic. It's still middle of winter here and It seems to be more of a Celtic observance. I have been working with the Norse Vanir.
Althara

Post by Althara »

I'll be spring cleaning and otherwise purifying the house and myself. First signs of Spring here, although we're just entering another cold snap. Hopefully those flowers that have sprouted won't die :(
RoseRidingHood

Post by RoseRidingHood »

sweeping out the old with my trusty broom! Then a small self-dedication ceremony, asking for creativity in the coming year and such. Unfortunately, I can't use real candles (I have a very sensitive alarm) but the little electric ones can be put in the window at least!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”