OK Whats wrong? any help?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

OK Whats wrong? any help?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hey, I have watched The Secret, and thanks to that I could really raise energy, the problem is that now I try to raise it and nothing...I don't know whats wrong, it worked once, maybe I cannot concentrate but I think this is not the problem, I feel like something is blocking me,Its like I'm trying to breath underwater, at first I thought it was because I had wasted too much energy but it seems I cannot raise energy for high purposes, example: Yesterday I wanted a visitor to leave because I got bored and I wanted to watch some DVD, but the visitor was at the living room were the dvd player is, so I went to the kitchen and started a chant I made up at the moment, believe it or not, five minutes after I finished the chant, he got up and said "I must leave, good night", I was so happy, but then when I try to just raise energy without a purpose it doesn't work! :( whats wrong?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Ember Nightwolf

Re: OK Whats wrong? any help?

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Well... I guess you just need a purpose! Either your own subconscious is blocking you from doing so (I mean, it takes something from you when you do raise energy), or the spirits see no need to help when there is neither reason nor purpose. I dunno... hope this helps anyway, and I hope you find the right answer or solution. Bright Blessings, ENW :)
There are three sides to a coin.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”