Help me - I want to know about wicca

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Silver dust

Help me - I want to know about wicca

Post by Silver dust »

Merry Meet to all, I just want to know about wiccan religion and wiccans in general.
AutumnMaidens

Re: Help me

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I would suggest being a bit more specific. Wicca religion is extremely large and diverse and I couldn't possible anwser every hypothetical question you might have.

:) But I'll be happy to anwser any questions you might have

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Help me - I want to know about wicca

Post by SpiritTalker »

It general ...
. Wicca is a pagan religion that identifies both a Goddess and a God who represent duality in Nature.
. Wiccans observe the full moons for Ritual worship & magical workings; plus 4 “agricultural” holidays: All Hallows’, Candlemas, May Eve & Loafmas & 4 Solar holidays of summer/winter solstices & spring/autum equinoxes.
. Wiccan covens generally will use a similar circle ritual and formal tools 🍷🗡🪄⭐️ ; There is no over-seeing authority and Wiccan covens are autonomous; Solitaries have no coven affiliation so need not observe coven guidelines.
. The Wiccan Rede is summed up as love is the law, love is the bond & if it harms none, do as you will; suggesting that a Witch’s will is their bond so don’t deliberately do harm. The Rede is not commonly accepted beyond Wicca. Not all witches are Wiccans.
. See F.A.Q.s section posts and Wicca in Media section - book reviews

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”