Casting any spell without protection?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ShinobiGizmo

Casting any spell without protection?

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

I remember the only spell i've done, i did without protection. Were there anything harmful out of it? Erm. Not sure. But, the reason i haven't done more was because my closest friend was warning me of this-and-that and so made me become hesistant.

The spell i did was to help me know what a certain person thought of me.
I wrote their name in a slip of folded paper and sketched a eye on outside. Put it under my pillow, eye side up. Before going to sleep, i did the whole visualization of imagining the person and i in a crowded room, her spreading rumors about me and the people talking amongst themself about me.
Lol...not sure how much it helped. The only thing i got out of it were the lyrics to Blah blah blah by Ke$ha. Which i guess makes sense, i guess she thought that out of me...O.o
MoonlitOrchid

Re: Casting any spell without protection?

Post by MoonlitOrchid »

The answers you get will vary on the Witch you ask and the path they are on. Ultimately, you need to do what makes you comfortable. I would suggest taking a cleansing ritual bath to put your mind to rest then move on. Heading the advice of those more experienced is a good idea but, ultimately the 'this-and-that's' will have to come from within you. I would suggest meditating on the matter until you feel peace, then begin again. I personally wouldn't worry about it. I'm on a path where a lot of people don't even cast circles.The thought is that all space is sacred. Many blessing to you : )
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Oh, okay. Thanks MoonlitOrchid! :) and if you don't mind be asking- what is your path? I'm interested to hear more about all these paths, how many there are... What they're called.
MoonlitOrchid

Post by MoonlitOrchid »

Traditional Witchcraft is the path I've begun. There is no hierarchy, or levels and it has less to do with ceremony. There's a lot I'm still learning but this is the path that's moving my spirit. Everyone has their own path and each one is correct for that person. I love a lot about Wicca. I began there and I carry a lot of it with me.
There are sooo many paths out there that it can be overwhelming when you first begin trying figure it out. Google it and you'll see and can read all about each one. I just stopped thinking and let my spirit flow. Meditation was very helpful. Once you discover your path, you'll realize that you've already been traveling it - it's just that natural. It evolves with you and never stops.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Well, I guess I will look into it just like everything else that deals with wicca and things. Thanks. Maybe when i discover my path, i'll let you know what it is by pm-ing! :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”