Im new plz help

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
moon_star

Im new plz help

Post by moon_star »

Hi,
You see, I'm only 12 and i really want to learn witchcraft, i just feel its 'right'.
I found out about witchcraft because my gran believes in witchcraft and i grew up
believing it. Don't get confused, i wasn't raised learning it, i just knew about it.
Last year, i was looking through my bookshelf at her house and i found a book
about witchcraft by cassandra eason. I read it and became more and more
interested, so when i came home i looked up her name on the Internet and
found out that she had her own website. That's when i found out about
wiccans and spell casting etc.
My gran doesn't preform witchcraft, she just believes in it and tells me about
how she has certain physic/witch-like powers like she has a connection with
animals, she is slightly medium and she uses healing crystals and herbs. She also said
she sees a lot of her in me as i have these powers too.
When i told her i want to be a witch i thought she would support it but
instead she advised against it, she said we only have a small amount of power not enough for proper
witchcraft. I felt crushed when she said this because i was just so exited and i felt a connection
with the craft. It just felt right for me. When I was reading about spells I realised, since I was young I've been doing parts of spells and not even knowing it.
I cant tell my parents about it because they think its a bunch of rubbish so i cant get them to take me to classes or buy me books online, and please don't say 'you should tell your parents', just trust me, i cant. I have go a few tools, I've got some stones and Crystals and the book i mentioned before. I've also got some candles and incense cones/sticks and I've made my own wand but I feel that i cant just start casting spells, there is something i need to do first.

I'm really sorry to bother you but i could REALLY use some advice right now, i've got nowhere else to go.
Please help me.
Thank you.
DaRkMoOn

Re: Im new plz help

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Welcome to this forum, Moon!!
Sometimes its okay not to tell your parents everything. You see i'm 15 & i'm kinda new too. I didn't tell my parents either. They are Muslim & they don't even think that witchcraft exists. So i'm on my own in this journey. You're lucky that u've got the ingredients. I only have the herbs but no crystal or wand :(
Couldn't find any Wiccan shop anywhere near me. & the first spell i tried to do didn't work.
Then someone told me that you have to do spells if you need it but not just check if it works or not.
Then i tried meditation to ask the Goddess to accept me as her daughter & to give me strength. And i feel much more stronger and confident than before :)
So i'll just say ask the Goddess first to give you Her blessings and strength.
And again welcome to this forum!!
I hope you'll find everything you need here. .:)
moon_star

Post by moon_star »

Thank you darkmoon! I really appreciate that you answered. I've tried millions of websites and your the first person to give me advice. :)
DaRkMoOn

Post by DaRkMoOn »

No problem :)
We are here to help you anytime :)
Ash Night

Post by Ash Night »

I understand how it's hard to tell your parents about something you believe in yet they don't. I'm blessed to have the parents I have. There is a lot on this forum you can learn. I felt the same way when I first started, that I was missing a step. So what I did was meditate and looked on here and I found out what it was. I didn't dedicate myself to the goddess and the god. To do this I had to do a self dedication ritual, which you can find here on the forum :) I know this isn't much help but hopefully you can do the same.

Blessed be!
Blessed be!
p3nathan

Post by p3nathan »

I see people have already given you some good advise, I just want to comment on one thing. I'm not sure what your gran means when she says "you only have a bit of power, not enough for witchcraft". Sure, witchcraft is about working with our own energies, but it is also about channeling the energy of the world around us, nature. So long as the Earth is turning, the power is there... any of us can access it, it's just a matter of knowing how.
moon_star

Post by moon_star »

I just want to say thank you to everyone who commented. There is a lot of good advice given. Im really happy that I found a website that helps.
Blessed be
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Moon_Star,
I'm hoping you won't try to do a bunch of spells soon...?
It's not that you shouldn't, it' that it takes a little while
for one to believe in themselves enough for them to work !
There's alot to doing a spell and it takes lots of positive
energies to accomplish the task.
Don't be discouraged
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Old post
The OP didn’t give the title of Cass Eason’s book, so forum readers might use Cunningham’s Wicca - Guide for Solitary, free pdf
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/relig ... tioner.pdf

. Rede of the Wicca & Charge o/t Goddess as guidelines not commands
. The Lady & Lord represent duality in Nature that serves like a battery 🔋 (-/+) and makes energy
. The elements are forms of matter than manifest our intentions; 🪨💦💨🔥Earth, water, air, fire; work Ye now as I desire
. The holidays are Nature’s cycles; 🎃All Hallows’, 🕯Candlemas, 🌺May Eve, 🍞Loafmas, 2 solstices & 2 equinoxes
. Starter kit - LED 🕯candles-instead of open flame; incense🥢or aerosol mist for blessing; 🧂 & H2O to purify; 1 Tbsp🥄olive⚱️oil for anointing will last a long time; 2-3 🍃kitchen herbs & a few 🪨 stones with unique marks⚡️or shapes 💛🌙; thanks 🍞offerings
. Practice psi balls; ground - root your energy down your spine & into the Earth; center - pull energy on the breath to your gut; think of your goal & project- push power into your hands 👏🏽; move hands back & forth & you’ll feel a subtle pushback; shake your hands to clear the energy; use this to cast circles & to charge spells.

Easy sacred space for worship & magic - start & end passes at north; it’s your choice to cleanse by either 🧹sweeping or sprinkling mixed🧂💦 widdershins 🔄, then load-point-&-push👉🏼 to cast a circle ↩️ deosil
. Offer prayers, spells, meditation as you wish; offer thanks 🍞🤗 & share with birds later
. Air draw a banishing pentagram ↗️⭐️ to end when you’re done & ground yourself

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”