Eye color spell - Help needed...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
DaRkMoOn

Eye color spell - Help needed...

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Heyy...
I'm a new Witch. I tried to do a eye color changing spell but it didn't work.
So can anyone please give me any suggestion on what should my spell be as i'm a beginner & what should i do to make them work?
Blessed Be!!
Serenity Willow

Re: Help needed...

Post by Serenity Willow »

Hi DaRkMoOn

Spells have to do with intention, energy and release. This is only my opinion of course. Ground yourself, center and focus, place some protection around you such as a gold light. It's all about envisioning these things. Then put your intention to the Universe and then thank your Deity for help and then this is the important part...let it go. Do not second guess yourself or the spell, just KNOW that if it's meant to be then it will happen. Just because we WILL something doesn't mean it will happen. We all still have a Higher Power who delegates how things will go. Be careful though cause sometimes we get what we ask for and it's not always beneficial.

Always be careful of what you ask and be sure that it will harm no one including yourself. Blessings
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

A Spell to change your eye color isn't possible, spells obey the Universal rules, that means you cannot fly, without wings, you cannot change your eye color since its something permanent, spells work on situations that can be changed, plus you should do a spell when you need it, not just because you want to see if it will work, I was like that when I was a begginer, and nothing worked, because I was just wanted to see if they will work, but a spell isn't something easy, its not some words and some actions and you have results, you should raise energy, and then send it toward your purpose...I hope I helped.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
DaRkMoOn

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Thanks Greek & Serenity for helping me :)
Serenity Willow

Post by Serenity Willow »

Nice answer Greek :)
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
p3nathan

Post by p3nathan »

Many new witches mistake spells that change the way they are perceived for spells that will physically change their body. It's called a glamour, many witches use them to change how people perceive them and they can be used in very specific ways (such as eye colour, if that is something you really desire... but to be honest, contacts take less energy). But like Greek said, I doubt eye colour can be completely changed with magick.
Blessed Be :)
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Plus love yourself, I always thought that green or blue eyes were the best eyes I could have, until I learned to make photos on photoshop, I changed my eyes in a photo, and I looked so weird! Believe me Universe did not mistaken your presence, you have the color that matches you....:)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
DaRkMoOn

Post by DaRkMoOn »

Thanks a lot for all your answers!!
I'll try my best to follow your suggestions :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”