the apacolypse?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ladymorgaine82

the apacolypse?

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

I haven't actually read the bible and don't particularly believe it as the truth. However, watching the news lately has me wondering about this 2012 thing. I live in Wisconsin and we have had several large tornadoes, a ton of rain (our water table was low, now it's higher than it should be), warmer weather than we've had in a while. On the eastern coast of the U.S. have have multiple hurricanes and tropical storms, one after another. California usually has the wildfires, this year it's Texas. Is life the way we know it gonna be over next year? What does that mean anyway? I know there's nothing anyone can do about it, but I guess I'd just like a little more info. We all know that ignorance is not always bliss, sometimes being informed is better.

Thoughts, anyone?
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, only those of us who trust in who we are embrace that part of our soul.
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: the apacolypse?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I have said it before, for some reason I don't believe 2012 is gonna be something bad for people, I don't know why I think that, maybe I'm nuts LOL! I see your point with all the catastrophes around, what can I say, maybe Nature or Goddess is pissed for some reason, or its just how things should happen, sometimes we don't get the plan, but its still a plan!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

Oh, I'm sure the Goddess has a plan and it will be reveiled to us in time. I don't believe we are all film be killed off and Jesus will come and resurrect all those "perfect" buried people (or am I thinking of Jehovah's?). Anyway, I think we are gonna possibly lose things like electricity, all those things that people have come to rely on and take for granted. I think we just might get tossed back a century or two.
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, only those of us who trust in who we are embrace that part of our soul.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I think that its more like our conciousness and subconciousness will be elevated, we will have better connection with her...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

I agree with ladymorgaine. I`m sure the Goddess has it all perfectly planned. As for 2012, I don`t believe the hype. I have a feeling that it will lead to a golden age, personally. (:
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

What do you mean by a golden age, Miss Pixie? I also don't believe all the hype, it reminds me of the Y2K scare (which I found hilarious because Christmas of 99 Dad bought our first family computer and got the Internet brought into the house!
Lady Morgaine

Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Just remember the word apacolypse meanse the same as the name of the last book of the bible revelation and the end of times is subjective if St John was to see the world of today compared to his he would say he had seen the end of days and this was a new world
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

ladymorgaine82 wrote:What do you mean by a golden age, Miss Pixie? I also don't believe all the hype, it reminds me of the Y2K scare (which I found hilarious because Christmas of 99 Dad bought our first family computer and got the Internet brought into the house!
Rofl!

By golden age, I mean that I believe that things will begin to improve in 2012. I've read that we are entering into the Age of Aquarius, which is supposed to signal a renaissance for our world. I think that 2012 will be a sort of catapult into that Age.

Also, the word 'Apocalypse' means 'the removal of the veil'. If the Apocalypse were to happen, it would coincide with that Age, as a veil would be removed and we would learn things. I don't think it would signal some catastrophic event.
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

I would love for things to improve. I need a different job, one with a little less drama (is there such a thing?). I guess we shall have to just wait and see what is gonna happen.
Lady Morgaine

A new found power

Post by A new found power »

Hey. Just to chip in quickly, it is confirmed scientifically that nothing significant, or different, to 2011, 2010, 2009 ect... Is happening in 2012. The meteor theory has also be disproved, aswell as most, if not all, other theories. There is literally no reason to think anything significant on a global scale will even occur. A golden age, nor even a shift of human mentality, will occur without ANYTHING happening that is different to before. I know it's saddening to suggest this, but the 21st of december, 2012, holds as much significance as any other day.
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

Have faith, the Lord and Lady will see you through.
i see more 2012 as a time of a shift in consciousness.
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

There was a joke in our local paper that the reason the date of December 12, 2012 was significant is because that is going to be the day that Brett Favre will actually retire.
I didn't really think anything was gonna happen, just kinda wondering everyone else's take on it.
Lady Morgaine

Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i dont necessarily believe that it is the end of the world per se but i dont believe something large is on the horizon for us. And with running the risk of sounding like a total psycho i think there is more than just coincidence to all the illuminati new world order stuff. i think that has something to do wit hteh 2021 thing. I have noticed the changes in the weather and even the energy in the air. I think there will be a great war and i think it will be a time of cleansing and renewel. i do not think jesus is coming to town riding on a cloud but i do think something will happen
p3nathan

Post by p3nathan »

I suppose something big may happen... but lets be honest, odds are at least one big thing will happen every year. This whole thing was started by The Mayan Calander, this is despite the fact that Mayan Elders have stated it does NOT mean the end of the world. The Bible jumped on the band wagon once people were starting to panic, but I can assure you that going off past prophecies, pick a date any date and someone will be able to find a reackoning prophecy in the bible to support it! If you look up apocalypse prophecies on the internet, particularly the ones prophesised by the bible or Nostradamus, you will be amazed at the astoundingly long list of dates we weren't supposed to live through. I'm pretty sure there's another date set after 2012 already, 203something. Just don't panic.
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

My guess would be if that is the date the Mayan calendar ended, it meant they ran out of paper, LOL. I wasn't panicing, just kinda wondering if there was someone who knew something more about the issue.
Lady Morgaine

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”