How long is 9 days?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Studygirl

How long is 9 days?

Post by Studygirl »

I got a spell from off the internet it says to write something on a piece of paper and carry it round for nine days then burn it, problem is I wrote it one a monday evening and don't know if the monday counts as the first day i.e. is the tuesday of the following week the day on which I should burn it? please help as I need to burn it today if it is.
Thanks Anna
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: How long is 9 days?

Post by Symandinome »

i would count the monday
Studygirl

Post by Studygirl »

thank you so much symandinome, so it should be burned tonight? Thanks
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

if its nine days from when you first started it counting the day you started it then yes
Studygirl

Post by Studygirl »

Thank you - its a 'return my love to me spell' and i'm new to spells so wasn't sure what to do.. I hope it works as i'm devastated without him. Thanks again. Anna
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

Just remember, finish the spell and forget about it. The more you think about it, the longer it will take if at all. I understand how much you miss him, but perhaps you should find a spell to help yourself as well, just in case.
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, only those of us who trust in who we are embrace that part of our soul.
Studygirl

Post by Studygirl »

ladymorgaine82 has said I should find a spell to help myself, what kind of spell does she mean? any suggestions
Thanks
Anna
ladymorgaine82

Post by ladymorgaine82 »

Look for spells to help you love yourself instead of pining after someone. If you love yourself maybe the separation won't be so devistating.
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, only those of us who trust in who we are embrace that part of our soul.
Studygirl

Post by Studygirl »

Thank you for replying.
I have a problem with loving myself as my father, from my earliest recollection of him until his death in 1997, used to say that I was ugly and fat (I was fat). My first husband was a wife beater and tried to kill me several times and my late husband played mind games.
Do you know a spell which could help with my problem? If you can help it would be very much appreciated - thank you.
Anna
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

Anna (((hugs))) you need more help than any of us here on this board can provide. For your own sake please talk with a therapist sweetie.

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

Since you're new to spells, you should know that magick should not be used to influence another's free will, such as a love spell.

But that sounds horrible what you've been through. Please follow Firequeen's advice. You may also want to give yourself daily afframations.

Love and light.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.
Studygirl

Post by Studygirl »

Thank you for your kindness.

What are afframations?
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Postive affirmations are when you tell your self something postive about yourself or something that you want yourself to do for example saying 5 times every night "I will remember my dreams" is a type of affirmation. A positive affirmation would be "I will have a good day today".
Studygirl

Post by Studygirl »

Thank you.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

If your father used to call you fat and you find that as a factor in making it hard to love yourself, tell yourself you ARE beautiful and you will love yourself more when you wake up.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”