Something is seriously wrong with me...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

Something is seriously wrong with me...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi guys, I hope my post finds you well, lately 4-5 nights, I cannot sleep, at first I thought it was that bay leaf I had under my pillow but I asked here and it wasn't that, plus I removed it and this no-sleep is still going on, plus I noticed that whenever I wake up, no matter the time, I feel tired, today I woke up 10 o'clock morning and still I felt like I didn't slept a minute :( I took Xanax twice, and still I sleep and I woke up tired, AND I sleep all day long, for example today I woke up as I said 10:00 am and around 11:20 am I went again to sleep, I woke up and after I ate the time was 15:00 pm I went to sleep AGAIN! I'm seriously worried, I have no underlying stress, I mean I do not worry for something at the moment, what should I do? or does anyone has any idea what this thing is? :(
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: Something is seriously wrong with me...

Post by JBRaven »

It is called depression Greek, it is very common for people with OCD to have bouts of extreme depression. You need to talk to your doctor now. Are you still on your meds?
Zili

Post by Zili »

Greek this is your second topic dealing with your sleeping issues so I shall just copy and paste my previous answer
I dont' think the bay leaf has anything to do with the sleeping issues. Take it from an insomniac who has used bay leaves before, along with amethyst crystals, and even a sachet for prophetic dreams, none of it is what is keeping you awake or waking you early. You've been under stress with the back and forth with your uncle, your' mother's health, your own depression, and job hunting. Its the stress that's doing it.... try looking for some guided meditations on youtube, listen to them follow them, I find this works best for me to get me to bed. If I need too or have the ability and focus to I'll meditate before bed if it's what I need to combat my sleep issues.
you have been stressed and worried, a lot recently, just because you don't feel that way currently doesn't mean that it isn't on your mind.
Greek_Male_Witch

I'm still on my meds...what can I say, its exhausting....
Ancora

Post by Ancora »

I find that meditation really does help. There's plenty of guided ones on youtube like Zili mentioned.
Raconteuse

Post by Raconteuse »

You could also try taking Melatonin which is the natural chemical your body makes to cause you to sleep. (If your physician says it won't interfere with your normal meds). Try a 5mg for start, the next stronger dose is 10mg.
Greek_Male_Witch

Zili the thing is that even if I'm subconsiously stressed then Xanax would have worked isn't that right? I mean they give xanax to students with extra pressure and it works, so it would have worked for my sleeping issues too if it was stress, but I really don't know what is wrong, I searched about Sertral (the medicine I take-its the same as Zoloft, the name changes) because I thought maybe the pill causes insomnia BUT I found out the exact opposite, it helps with sleeping problem, so whats wrong with me!? Raconteuse I checked on Melatonin, I found some pills called Circadin, their price is cheap, but I want to check with my doctor about interfering with my other meds, the truth is I will try to put an Amethyst and meditate a bit before I go to sleep, maybe that will help! :) thanks for your suggestions!
Zili

Post by Zili »

Xanax doesn't always work, meds work with the body's natural chemistry. Why do you think there are so many meds for the same issues? there are several different anxiety meds, talk to your doctor about other ones. Some people like my friend Allie develop a tolerance to their meds and have to either up the dose or switch drugs (both have to be discussed with your doctor first) she's been on 6 different drugs in the last 2 years for her anxiety including Xanax which she had to stop taking in the same time she's been on about 13 different meds for depression.
Greek_Male_Witch

I will discuss it with him, I want to see whats wrong...
Greek_Male_Witch

My aunt is into Christianity, and has some spells, (they call the psalms but I call them spells because its spells!) that remove negativity, we told her me and my mother that we have trouble sleeping and she done one of those psalms, and she said she found out too much negativity, she says she removed it but I will do something too, what do you thing guys?
Zili

Post by Zili »

Psalms actually aren't spells they are poetry similar to the stores like Beowulf the epic hero stories that are told in story and song

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”