I need an emotions spell.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Lady Persephone

I need an emotions spell.

Post by Lady Persephone »

Lately I've been in a very bad mood. I'm constantly negative and I am getting pissed very easily. Of course some people cause me troubles lately and I can't control my emotions. Those people say some bad things about me and they affect me sometimes.

I'd like a spell to make me calm and forget of that. Some help?
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: I need an emotions spell.

Post by Symandinome »

why dont you get yourself a lodestone and during the waxing moon ask the goddess or whatever god you believe in to bless the stone so that when you rub it when you are angry it will pull your negativity into it and you can become calm. after that carry the stone with you and when you are getting cranky rub it in your hands or fingers until you are calm
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Before you work magic can't you try to identify what the trigger is if this has only happened lately? Has something happened? Are you overtired? Nearly always the answer is inside and the lesson is learning about yourself and what makes you tick. Are you empathic?
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Lady Persephone

Post by Lady Persephone »

Symandinome wrote:why dont you get yourself a lodestone and during the waxing moon ask the goddess or whatever god you believe in to bless the stone so that when you rub it when you are angry it will pull your negativity into it and you can become calm. after that carry the stone with you and when you are getting cranky rub it in your hands or fingers until you are calm
I will try that, thank you.
Cora wrote:Before you work magic can't you try to identify what the trigger is if this has only happened lately? Has something happened? Are you overtired? Nearly always the answer is inside and the lesson is learning about yourself and what makes you tick. Are you empathic?
Just some people give me troubles... When I treated them well & some betrayed me. So I feel an inner anger and I have lots of stress lately. And I am trying to stay away from everyone in a way.
Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

Meditation can help here possibly too. I have just begun to practice it, but I can not help but be in a better mood after 15-20 min. of meditation. I think it is a great way to search your inner self and to resolve inner conflicts that may be affecting your moods.
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

Meditation, like Cyphir said, and tea like chamomile will help big time.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Maybe you have too much Earth or Water in your emotions. I would suggest either exercise (to increase your FIRE) or travel ( To increase your Air) . Travel can be to anywhere you haven't been before, across town/ to another town near you.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Agate Moss is a stone, that helps you get rid of past sorrows and stuff that hurted you, take one for gettind rid of the painful memories, and for not paying attention, no spell, just this "I'm better than them, I'm a Witch, a God and a Goddess watch out for me, I'm special", say it and believe it, I don't say we witches are different and higher beings, but we have a different and open perspective on life around us, so don't let closeminded people scare you or get you mad...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
virgogirl

Post by virgogirl »

I have found aromatherapy is most sucessfull for calming moods and changing minds.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”