Beginner looking for a teacher!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Meguana

Beginner looking for a teacher!

Post by Meguana »

I would really like to learn from someone experienced at spell casting.
Anything and everything you can offer me will go greatly appreciated.
A new found power

Re: Beginner looking for a teacher!

Post by A new found power »

When on this path, the two best teachers you will ever find in life are yourself, and books. Books have all the information, and more, that you could ever need on paganism, wicca, spell casting, divination, you name it! And you, are the only person that can make yourself understand and process the information.

Reading makes you question whether you feel learning is worth the effort. You MUST work hard for a spell to work, and it is no different for learning of spells, or anything else, within witchcraft or otherwise. Don't expect there to be an easy answer. I recommend your local library. I can guarantee there will be atleast one book regarding witchcraft,wicca or paganism that refers to that which you seek.
Zili

Post by Zili »

Have you learned anything else about the craft? do you know any of the basics? if learning is what you seek you need to know all the basics before you learn only a section of more advanced material I encourage you to registar for our witch craft school starting soon here is the topic for more info: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/topic20589.html
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Meguana wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm I would really like to learn from someone experienced at spell casting.
Anything and everything you can offer me will go greatly appreciated.
Old post

Some Basics
. The Lady🪆and Lord🦌 represent Nature’s duality
. Elements manifest intent - 🪨solids-earth 💦fluids-water 💨vapor-air 🔥plasma-fire
. Nature’s cycles - 🎃All-Hallows , 🕯Candlemas, 🌷May Eve, 🍞Loafmas
. Use your empathic senses to greet the genius-loci & leave friendship offerings

Practice basic skills
. Grounding - Think of your energy flowing down your spine & rooting into the earth; aids stability.
. Psi balls - Draw your power on the breath into your gut. Hold palms facing 🙏🏼. Push energy from the belly & through your hands 👏🏽. Move hands back & forth to feel a spongy push back. Shake your hands off to clear them.

Build your kit
. Herbs, Incense, Oils - use sweet🌺 scents for love/peace, forest🌲prosperity, spicy🌶🧄 protection. Salt🧂 purifies & Olive 🫒 oil is for anointing to hold the psychic charge.
. Stroke a smooth stone while swaying your body & chanting to relieve stress.
. Supplies - 💦bowl or cup☕️🫖, 🧂salt, 🥢 incense, 🕯candles, notes 📝
. Colors - 🔴🟠 vitalize, 🟡🟢 sustain, 🔵🟣 calm circumstances

Easy Peasy Circle
. Place your gear inside the planned work area/circle. Start & end each circuit at North.
. Walk 🔄widdershins sprinkling mixed salt-water to cleanse, light🥢incense, then 👆🏽point & cast the circle going deosil↩️; supplies balance 4 Elements 🪨💦+💨🔥

Tips on spells
. Know your goal - to attract, repel or hold
. Choose ingredients to support the goal by use, scent or suggestive appearance
. Incantations tell power what to do; Say only what you want results to be
. Spell Methods: bag, bottle, candle, knots, grid, mandala, petition, potion, sigil
. Safety - dilute essential oils, close what you open and release what you call, don’t summon if you can’t banish, never burn poisonous plants

Wicca - Guide for Solitary, free pdf
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/relig ... tioner.pdf

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”