Would Anyone be Willing to be a mentor?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
mia54

Would Anyone be Willing to be a mentor?

Post by mia54 »

I would really appreciate it if someone who is an experienced wiccan and/or witch would mentor me via email :) i dont have the oppertunities to learn from someone face to face as long as i am underaged :/ but if youre willing please let me know!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Would Anyone be Willing to be a mentor?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Old topic
Email tutoring - in private - of a minor would be highly unethical. I wonder why the OP felt that they needed special attention? Mentoring is a coven-feature whereas Solitary Witches are self taught and with the internet discussions and books as free PDFs this is quite easy. Ask any Qs as needed.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Would Anyone be Willing to be a mentor?

Post by Firebird »

https://www.patheos.com/resources/addit ... hing-wicca

Any group leader worth their weight will meet parent and get permission directly. Verify as well. Some might find a person to pose as parent, and a "note" from prospective student will NOT cut it. Be careful when parents are separated as Wicca has been an issue and used as a way to take children away in custody battles.
We had a lady bring her child who was very interested, thanks be to the parent was open minded enough to do this, however the woman sat outside the circle, crossed herself and recited hail Mary's the WHOLE ritual. That was very distracting.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”