A present for a friend?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ellemanae

A present for a friend?

Post by Ellemanae »

I'm am so sorry I have not bee non here in ages!

Two weeks ago, one of my friends life was cut short by a car accident. It is ment to be her 14th birthday on saturday, and I want to make something special to put on her shrine where the accident happened.

I would like to make a bag, and put some things in it. What would be appropriate to put inside of it? I know that she likes the colour pink.

Thanks,
Elle
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Re: A present for a friend?

Post by Black_Tail »

Really, anything you want. If you go the more spiritual route, you could leave food offerings outside the bag near the shrine. But for the bag, really anything you consider appropriate is great.
Ellemanae

Post by Ellemanae »

Oh, okay. What colour should the bag be? I want to make it pink, but maby a black bag would be better...
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

No, if she liked pink make it pink. Really if this is for her, and not for the people passing by, it should be for her. I tend to see the color black associated with death and funerals as a way to show respect for the family. I'd rather see a rainbow of crazy dresses myself.
Ellemanae

Post by Ellemanae »

Okay, ill make it pink.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

pink's the color associated with friendship as well so it works out nicely regarding that as well
I'm sorry for your loss

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”