looking for so many answers n guidance

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
bydshly1

looking for so many answers n guidance

Post by bydshly1 »

Hey I have a lot of questions about some stuff that has happend to me. Maybe u can understand. It all started when I was little n my gram said I lifted off my bed. My mom used to sit me in the middle of her seance circles & the time I lifted off the bed I remember going to this place; there where 2 women that had potatoe cloaks on - one with black hair n blue eyes n one with blonde hair n blue eyes. The lady told me “My child, you are ment to put the pieces of the puzzle together.” Well, some how when I was fourteen I looked at my mom n that triggered this memory. The lady also read me a few passages from this ancient book of some sort. I think it was book of shadows.

My mom has a black rose tattoo with my name in it but when I ask why she strays away from the subject. Then I was in a treatment center. Nov 26 was a blood moon I won't ever forget it; the people in this place where weird. I had a dream of a lady in werewolf form. I tried to talk to her about it. She said “that's ok ashley I already know who you are”, got up & left. The next day I woke up with a mark like ink of a backwards three on my hand.

For days the crows gathered outside my window. They hired a new guy - he had a black heart tattoo on his chest. Me & this other girl where talking bout the mark we were a good distance away & he could not have heard us but he glared at me like he knew. Then I was in another place where only through wind I could hear a guy speaking to me in Latin. He had the most beautiful voice.

I moved up here with my gram n one day she said she was feeling sick. I was Sooo cold she said for me to warm my hands on her & the next thing I knew I took away her pain & subjected it to myself. She asked how I did it & the next thing I knew I am not hurting. I was hyper.

And since I been up here I been seeing a guy in a all black cloak who watches me. I just wanted to see what u think. I have also been told that no one can help me - I will know in good time. It’s like the friends I have asked don’t want to tell me the truth. Like a friend of mine was gonna kill himself because he said he seen my image in his mirror

I hope u dnt think I'm crazy at all I have just been holding this in along time can u guys can help I'M NOT CRAZY OR SCHITZO THIS ALL REALLY DID HAPPEN. IF U THINK U CAN HELP PM Me.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: looking for so many answers n guidance

Post by Symandinome »

As much as i'd like to be able to help you I wouldnt even know where to start to try to address all that. I hope you find answsers
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

Hi sweetie

First off it's not a good idea to give your email out to complete strangers or posting it on the board, I don't mean to be mean and hurt your feelings. first thing you need is a shield elemental shields are the best.

oh goddess of light
grant me this seal tonight
i ask water elemental
to protect me
good night

I hope this helps you remember to cast your circle.
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling
bydshly1

Post by bydshly1 »

Thank u guys I hope no one thanks I'm crazy I just want to make since of it all and develop my healing abilities more
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The OP got it off her chest but never asked any Qs. She only described various psychic abilities & experiences such as levitation, healing, out of body travel. The OP already knows she has healing ability and said she wants to develop it. She was told by thought-voice to put the pieces together which demonstrates that she has spiritual guidance & is being groomed to develop her natural psychic abilities. IMO she could benefit from grounding and centering practices to help her to take her experiences in stride.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”