tai chi o.o?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
illbehere

tai chi o.o?

Post by illbehere »

i seen tai chi on the burning times documentary. its so beutifull and elegent. does anyone know any GOOD online teachers that wont blab on about the history of it. i just think it would be nice to know. i like to dance and tai chi seems like a dance of spirituality =) any help would be lovely <3
BB
-Rii
Raconteuse

Re: tai chi o.o?

Post by Raconteuse »

There are actually dvds you can get that teach it. It is very good for toning muscles and focusing the mind. Some of your local karate studios may even teach it or yoga studios.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I agree that classes would probably be best but they'll likly be some good tutorials on youtube as well
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

i prefer to practice on my own, no offence but sometimes i feel stuck. most of the time of go over other students and they dislike this, so the teacher deceides to keep me doing the same things as other students when im clearly able to do more. it gives me a feeling of being stuck, like im able to go past where i am but am being held back. if i do it on my own at least ill know the stuff, practice in my own time. i have my exams "junior cert" for the next two weeks so itd be nice to be able to practice without a teacher which costs money. the best things in life are free =) sorry if i come off as holier than thou but its just the way i feel. happens in english class all the time, i get bored of the teachers slow pace and read ahead, i managed to read the book 3 times for her once =/ it was a boring experience
Ula

Post by Ula »

I may have a instructional dvd if I find it I'll let you know.
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

i do tai chi everyday to calm and relax my self. and yes you can do it while you pregnant, i am almost 7 months now. it centers my chi my mind and body.
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

torrents fail, instructional dvds are boring and i never have time for them :P

i think ill stick with youtube but thanks

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”