Moving School?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
jittertat

Moving School?

Post by jittertat »

I'm trying to get into a new school but I won't know if I'm in or not until August 25th. Today my mum bought me a "Success" Spell Kit with an incense cone, some herbs and an orange candle. Does anyone have an appropriate spell for moving schools that u can use with these supplies?

Blessed Be.
jittertat

Re: Moving School?

Post by jittertat »

Oh dear. I*, not "u". :P

Also, I'm working to get the right grades and I'm positive I'll get the correct grades, but to enter, I not only have to have the right grades, but I need to phone them as soon as I get the grades. I'm aware that spells don't work miraculously. What I'm looking for is just a little nudge.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

what herbs were you given and what scent is the incense ?

I'll get back to you wen you put more info in
I'm sure there's something out there, or you know a typical candle dressing you could do :)
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

I have absolutely no idea. The bag is labelled "Lucky Herbs", and it's just a single cone of incense. These spell kits are made by a High Priestess local to the shop that I bought it in, so I doubt they wouldn't correspond to the spell. However, I have a huge box of incensed and herbs anyway, so if I need any herbs etc, I will probably have them anyway.
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

Does no one have a ritual for this kind of situation?
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I would mix the herbs with a carrier oil, dress the candle while thinking of your goal
burn an affirmation in the flame such as "I will get into the school I want to" and keep the ashes on you or in a certain place
and use the incense for some meditation, perhaps the night before you test or your exms start or results come out, whichever fits
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

OK, so last night my mum got me a pack of 9 pink tea lights. This morning she left, so I conducted this ritual:

1. Cast the circle.
2. Create a boundary with the tealights.
3. Light them all.
4. Burn the incense cone.
5. Light the spell candle.
6. Burn some of the herbs for luck.
7. Repeatedly chanted, "I go to [Name of school I'm aiming for]." over and over about 30 times or so, until I felt that I chanted enough.
8. I placed a chunk of Selenite on top of my deck of Angel Cards, and asked the Angels if they would be present to help answer my question.
9. A candle went out.
10. Re-lit the candle.
11. Shuffled and asked question.
12. Thanked Angels, thanked guardians of the watchtowers, closed circle, blew out all candles except spell candle. Let incense and herbs burn. Kept half the bag of herbs.

Does this seem like a legitimate, effective ritual?

EDIT: I totally forgot about the step where I burn a petition. D: Will my ritual be less effective? Could I just burn a petition later on tonight even though I've already conducted the ritual? D:
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

It seems legit. A watched pot never boils. You have to trust that your magic will work. IF you doubt it then what hope does it have?
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

Yay! ^^ That's reassuring. :D What about the whole petition thing, though?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Do what you feel is right. You could burn it as a part of another rite or you could burn it afterwards as a releasing of energy. Up to you, be calm and trust yourself.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”