Is there a spell to protect ourselves from vampires??

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
CristryShannon

Is there a spell to protect ourselves from vampires??

Post by CristryShannon »

I know it's a silly question but somedays before i -by mistake- saw a website about vampires... blue_flee ! I read almost everything and im realy scared cause one of the clubs that vampires gathering it's in my town and it realy freaks me out that some of them ("the reals" as they call themselves)fed on people's blood!! So how can i protect myself from them when someone of them attack??Is there a speel for that? :roll:
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: Is there a spell to protect ourselves from vampires??

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

If by vampires you mean people who hallucinating and fool themselves that are supernatural creatures, a simple protection spell would do for you, but if you talk about real one, sorry I don't believe they exist, I have an open-mind so I don't say its impossible, but I haven't seen any, and even if they are exist, I don't want to meet any. A simple protection spell if they are humans and garlic if they are supernatural beings (I know garlic is cliche but thats what its being said to keep them away)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I know from psi vamps, black tourmaline is supposed to help
as far as I know the sang vamps will often only feed from donors who have been screened for diseases and stuff so I don't think you need to worry

but as greek said, a protection spell might help if they're the crazy type who just want violence, and it will probably give you peace of mind
either that or screaming 'I'm HIV' at them if they try to bite you or w/e
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Rue is good to ward of other wordly creatures.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Thankz guys....and lets hope that i wont ever see a vamp from very close!! :wink:
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I really don't think you need to worry though
what website did you look at ? I think the website was probably quite incorrect if it made you think they were suddently gonna leap on you and slice you for your blood or whatever

most vampire covens have laws and stuff, and if it's a gathering rather than just a few people, it's even more likely that the laws will be followed
and like I said there tends to be rigorous screening methods before a donor is even considered
Fayneixx

Post by Fayneixx »

I'M HIV!! Wow Kitty :) Best advice I've ever heard for vampires
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

IKR - they won't be wanting you're blood after that :mrgreen:
helen bonham carter = <3 btw
Fayneixx

Post by Fayneixx »

I know :) and she's my role model. well...the two persona's I have listed for her are my role models :) explains a lot actually ;)
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

Cristry wrote:I know it's a silly question but somedays before i -by mistake- saw a website about vampires... blue_flee ! I read almost everything and im realy scared cause one of the clubs that vampires gathering it's in my town and it realy freaks me out that some of them ("the reals" as they call themselves)fed on people's blood!! So how can i protect myself from them when someone of them attack??Is there a speel for that? :roll:

Alright, I've let this go as long as I could. Just because we feed on people's blood and like to intimidate those that don't understand us.... doesn't mean you need to start casting spells our way. We aren't here to harm you, no matter how much we enjoy visuals of gore and grotesquerie. We aren't here to sacrifice people's cats, we don't sneak into your room at night and bite you like a freakin' mosquito.... SHEEEEEEEEESH. Be a little more Vamp sensitive... we are a very emotional people. )O( R )O( goodnevil
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
allyouneedislove

Post by allyouneedislove »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:If by vampires you mean people who hallucinating and fool themselves that are supernatural creatures, a simple protection spell would do for you, but if you talk about real one, sorry I don't believe they exist, I have an open-mind so I don't say its impossible, but I haven't seen any, and even if they are exist, I don't want to meet any. A simple protection spell if they are humans and garlic if they are supernatural beings (I know garlic is cliche but thats what its being said to keep them away)
I totally agree. Vampires are deep within our folklore but i feel a lot of people are just going over the edge with it due to all the recent attention they are getting in pop culture. I'm not saying that the existance of vampires isn't a possibility, just that I feel a real vampire wouldn't want to make themselves known. Just like eating zebra meat doesn't make you a lion, drinking blood doesn't make you a vampire. And that being said, if there WERE real vampires, who says they are all malicious? Maybe they only drink blood out of those who are already deceased. Just as most people go to the grocery store to buy meat that is already deceased rather than going out and hunting for it themselves.
Fayneixx

Post by Fayneixx »

I heard of one man, he didn't like the idea of getting blood from a human, so he just got the rawest meat that he could, and got his blood "fix" from that. Vampires aren't the monsters that people make them out to be, sometimes they turn out resenting themselves for being so "different", but are they really? Be a little vamp sensitive people!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”