I can hear my spirit guide, why he doesn't help me?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

I can hear my spirit guide, why he doesn't help me?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I found an effective way to a site, where I can contact my spirit guide, I ask the question and waiting for an answer in my mind, believe me I know to make a difference between an implanted by spirit guide thought and a thought that is mine, so I asked "Are you here?", he said "yes" and I said "Can you help me get rid of this evil uncle?" he said "yes" but I don't see any help, the only thing I see is that I getting calmer and I don't like it, the thing is not to be calm, is to be angry so I can attack him, physically, so my spirit guide isn't supposed to help me do what I want?or not? and why?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Traumwandlerin

Re: I can hear my spirit guide, why he doesn't help me?

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Because you didn't ask him to help you ;) You only asked if he is able to. Not just shoot out questions, try a bit of talking. Asking for advices, get things explained to you. Sometimes guides tend to answer very short and direct, if this doesn't suffice, ask for more information.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Or maybe he is helping. Maybe you should be clamer and not so angery. Maybe your angery is drawing your "evil" uncle to you.
Greek_Male_Witch

I thought about it too, maybe I'm supposed to be calm to make my uncle understand he cannot "touch" me with his poisonus words...I will try this communication thing and practice more with it! :)
Dealande

Post by Dealande »

I believe anger is nothing more than negative energy and that negativity will only draw more toward you. You said.
the thing is not to be calm, is to be angry so I can attack him, physically
So you are wanting to do something mean or negative to him. No matter what belief you follow all say you will reap what you sow. If you are planning to sow something like this it will only bring it back on you. Sounds to me like your spirit guide is helping you. He is protecting you from bring harm back on your self.

Sometimes when we are angry with people we just want to hurt them, I know I feel that way, but when I step back and calm myself down I realize there are alternative ways of dealing with people that will not bring harm on myself. Kill a person with kindness.
Greek_Male_Witch

I see, I will try to listen more to my spirit guide!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”