lkadsjhgadskgdkCONFLICTED

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Cinder
Location: Travelling through my soul attempting to find myself.

lkadsjhgadskgdkCONFLICTED

Post by Cinder »

(Yeah eh..the title is kinda summing up my emotions.)

So, I've started thinking....i've always been against love spells. I considered them to be black Magick because you should never manipulate someone to love you. But I found a spell on here called "Non-Manipulative Wiccan Love Spell". I added it into my BOS for future reference in case I ever needed it. Well, now I feel I do. I'm absolutely sick of being single. I need someone to hold me in their arms and tell me everything is going to be okay. Someone to kiss my lips and assure me our love will never die. But Mr.Perfect doesn't seem to be anywhere close to showing up. So I wanted to see if I could speed things up. Now my question is, should I cast the spell? I mean I know with Magick there are always strings attached, but I almost feel like I want to take that chance. If the guy that finds me is this amazing, cute guy, well, then I lucked out. I really need help, guys. Thanks so much!

Warm Regards,
Cinder.
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

~Life is Good :) <3~
Zili

Re: lkadsjhgadskgdkCONFLICTED

Post by Zili »

I was single for 4 years until I starting wearing a necklace 2 of my friends bought me. A bottle necklace, in the bottle is red garnet and myrrh.

Red garnet: Health, cheery disposition, self-esteem, love, business success, past life regression, consistency of love & friendship, travel protection, happiness, peace, balance, patience, inspiration, persistence, wisdom, fertility

Myrrh: Spiritual opening, meditation, and healing. This herb has high psychic vibrations that will enhance any magickal working. Burn as a potent incense to bring peace and for consecration, and blessing of talismans, charms, and magickal tools. Increases the power of any incense of which it is a part. Usually burned with Frankincense.
Also Called: Molmol, Mirra, Didthin, Bowl

the tag that came with it said it was a meditation bottle for "understanding in relationships" but it helped me to understand myself and eventually led me to my boyfriend.
Cinder

Post by Cinder »

So...I should make a bottle with red garnet and myrrh?

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

Zili

Post by Zili »

doesn't have to be a bottle could just carry some in a small cloth bag in your pocket, or wire wrap some larger chunks of myrrh, and add red garnets in the mix and create a necklace or bracelet or anklet could even be a ring.

its just something I found that helped me so it may help others :)
Cinder

Post by Cinder »

I think i'll try that! Thanks! :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”