Now he threatens me!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

Now he threatens me!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Remember the uncle, yeah the evil one I have into my house, remember when I told you I want to curse him or cause him harm or else he will do that to me? well he keeps threatening me, and police says that they cannot do a thing until something happens to me, so what you guys suggest now? because you told me to not be bad, and that karma will kick my butt, but look now, I'm being threatened by a scambag, and I don't know what to do...any help? ANYTHING! Spells, suggestions,curses whatever can help me!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
witchmoon21

Re: Now he threatens me!

Post by witchmoon21 »

have a friend of yours to punch you some and blame him?
god i watch too much csi!:P
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

Have you tried to take self defense classes like tae kwondo, are anything like that. That helped me and a really good friend of mine was in last night. I have issues with someone that I absolutely dispise. I'm not going to go into alot of detial on it. Anyway you could try to use protection spells to protect yourself. But if someone is willing to hurt you on purpose it's best to go to someone that you can trust your life with. I know that family members can be cruel and mean, and even harmful. I grew up in what you could call not a happy fmaily household. I wouldn't recommened using a curse or any other thing that would cause harm on another person. No matter how cruel or how mean. It's not worth it in my book. I can understand having someone in your life that you hate coming at you everyday well almost. Wanting to cause someone else harm with a curse or spell is wrong. Try to learn some defense moves like in kick boxing, tae kwondo. Learning a little bit of that and you would be suprised how well it would work.

Blessed Be.
arpgme

Post by arpgme »

The most you could do for him, is to see him in the fullness of who he really is, rather than seeing him as a negative person that is threatening you. See the good within him and shine a spotlight on that instead and maybe, you will not need to use magic against him. Things will probably get better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed?
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse
Shinitenshi

Post by Shinitenshi »

I'm not sure what other people's take on my suggestion would be, but I would maybe try to bind him from harming you. In my thinking then you wouldn't be harming anyone so you wouldn't have to worry about the repercussions of that.
Greek_Male_Witch

arpgme Sorry but this is impossible, because there is no goodness in him, I don't say this out of hate, believe me, he is a sneaky, evil, dangerous person, the only good think that he can do, is to leave us alone, and he doesn't do even that!

Curses and hexes, well yeah I know I asked some of those from you in my original post, but no I won't curse him, because I learned my lesson now, protection is what I need, besides he is so evil that universe/goddess/whoever is up there, might curse him instead of me, I told you this person is wasted, he has nothing and he tries to grab stuff from others, but I forgot to tell you that it was his choices that driven him in the situation he is in, he could have a nice beautiful house, an amazing family and what he did? he kicked all those for gambling and dirty works, and now this is his payment, he has nobody and he will die alone (I'm sure of that), I sound harsh? well I don't care who he is or what he must been through, because myself as well, have gone through a lot of things, and I won't allow to anyone to destroy the rest of my life....am I being unfair? please try to see it from my view.
Armina

Post by Armina »

Like Luna mentioned take self defense classes, this way you can protect yourself. I am not a witch so cannot advise you on spell or anything. However, someone mentioned a binding spell for you, try that.
I won't allow to anyone to destroy the rest of my life....am I being unfair? please try to see it from my view
I have already mentioned that you seem to be looking for validation to do harm to this guy and I can understand that . But I still believe in what comes around goes around.

After all is said and done you are the only person who can make the decision on what you want to happen. Whatever decision you make there will be a consequence whether it be for the better or worse.

We control our life, we control if we let other people have the power or not.

It is hard to understand in some way but all this I have obtained through living my life and trust me when I say it has not been a nice one.

I control my life and what happens in it. I have the power in my life and not the people around me, no matter how difficult they are. I think the same applies to everyone out there.

If you allow hate to eat away at you then you are allowing hate to come into your life.
Greek_Male_Witch

Armina, I see why you would say that, but no I don't look for a validation to harm him, I know that if I harm him, I will be harmed as well, and if I harm him its my own decision, you say you can't control others in your life, I think this is a right way to think, but I will add this, I will not control others out of my life IF they stay out of my life, see my point? I don't bother his life, he bothers mine, anyway I won't allow hate to eat my away, I already have a plan after all, thanks though, my plan is based mostly on your ideas ;)

Oh by the way his weapon is false accusations....he thinks he can make something out of lies, but he won't....
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

Greek I can understand were your coming from. And if this guy is giving you trouble and you cna't stand it. The best thing that you can to is to protect yourself in any matter that you can. The guy that I was talking about keeps on harassing me and my friends. He's terrbile. The more I try to avoid him the worse things get. Take self defense classes like I said. or do whatever you have to do that is going to protect you and your family.

Blessed Be.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”