Would you justify a death spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
MsMollimizz

Re: Would you justify a death spell?

Post by MsMollimizz »

Lets look at this in a different light...
If someone is ill and in constant pain and asks for release...
What say you then ???
Gentle Light
MsMolli
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Armina

Post by Armina »

Two wrongs do not make a right. Greek witch, just because someone is threating you does not necessary mean you have to resort to a spell. Try the police or something, maybe they maybe able to help.

I have been through some very tough times and have grown as a better person for it.

I believe in karma what comes around goes around. So therefore if you hurt him through magick then that bad karma will come back to you.

Your Uncle may think you are trying to take his Mom's house away from him, you all know the truth. You ever thought to think that maybe in some way he is in fact trying to protect his Mom. I know this is no justification for his behaviour.
Zili

Post by Zili »

MsMollimizz wrote:
Lets look at this in a different light...
If someone is ill and in constant pain and asks for release...
What say you then ???
Gentle Light
MsMolli
My best friend is ill and in constant pain, but I wont help her end her life. Even if she asks, because she's been fighting this whole time. When the spirit is ready to leave the body, it will.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I'm starting to think this is the wrong side of hypothetical now
and in this case, no I definately don't condone it.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

My hubby has asked me to pray for him to have a heart attack and "get it over with"...
He tells his Drs also. I'm having a hard time with this and thought I'd gets
some feedback on it.
Gentle Light
MsMolli

_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

why pray for death now, he has it has been shown there's things in his life to do and ever give up. is he sick? or other. if he's not sick, it could be a major dose of depression.
Armina

Post by Armina »

Sounds like major depression MsMolli to be honest. Has something happened at work, personal life or just in general. Has he been feeling like this for awhile or has it come out of the blue.

Could be a cry for help, I know not nice to hear but he obviously has so major issues if he is asking for a heart attack, what is he trying to escape from?
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I believe euthanasia should be legal - I'm assuming this is the case of your husband ?
Personally I see nothing wrong with it. If you're in pain and living is simply prolonging suffering then I feel everyone should have the right to have their life in their own hands
xx
Zili

Post by Zili »

Kitty we do have the right to have our lives in our own hands, this is called suicide. When a person feels that there is absolutely nothing else to go on for, their soul is pretty much ready to escape...those that really feel this way are successful. I don't think it should be legal for anyone to help a person commit suicide, suicide is an extremely personal choice.

The same best friend who is in a wheel chair now due to autonomic dysfunction has only had one moment of real happiness in the last 8 years (her words) that moment lasted all of a month. Her happiness ended when her fiance walked away saying she was more of a sister than a lover for him. Even though she's no where near better and will never be able to walk again, and may only have 5-7 years left to live, even though she's gotten lazy she's still fighting she talks about how she's feeling which is a sign that she isn't shutting down on us. Her spirit still has some fight left, even if it gets hard at times.

MsMolli as a person who has had several bouts of major depression, it sounds like that's what's going on with your husband. if he isn't willing to talk openly with you about what's going on talk to him about setting up an appointment with a therapist.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Yeah he's depressed...
Retired from army 20yrs ago, left there with 20% disability due to his knee was shot.
Now both knees, his hips and lower back are shot and he has a very hard time walking.
After we married he got very grouchy and started going to church(I often wonder if its
because he realizes I'm not changing my beliefs in Isis ? We use to have metaphysical
conversations and this lead to me thinking he be a good pagan).
For the last 15yrs he's had chest pains due to arterial spasms on the back side of the heart,
Drs say there's nothing they can do. They gave him nitro but it don't work on the artery spasms
and he's had as many as 10-15 per day and they take all the strength out of him.
He's gotten so bad that he jumps down my throat for little reasons or nothing.
Our last arguement he told me to get the f*** out, I told him no, with all things taken
in consideration he'd have an aweful hard time doing things without my help...
I still love him, but his attitude makes it harder for me to continue my feelings.
I've put a binding spell on him for him to be nice, I've done negativity out of my life spell
but they don't last long. I suppose I shouldn't have talked about the spells, even after a month.
One shouldn't dread getting up in the morning because they're not sure what kind of day
it's going to be.
I don't blame him for wanting this...there is no lessons in life he's willing to learn and
he's hating life. He sees a shrink every 3 mo. but don't want her to up his meds; the last
Rx she gave him he was zombied all day long and he's leary if she ups this one it'll zombie him.
There's alot more going on but I don't want to sound like "poor me"...
He sat and told 2 witches, me and friend that he wants it over with. I wonder if he really knew what
he was doing telling 2 witches ? My friend understands I need away from him or something
so I'm just imagining things.
I've been fighting social security for the last 8yrs for disability for me...I can't afford to leave.
All for now
Genle Light
MsMolli

Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I won't reply about people wishing death on themselves, its a complicated situation, and I don't think I can reply on it, but Armina, he is not trying to protect his mother, he is a predator, all he does is trying to grab money that aren't his, and he is trying to do it with the wrong way always, all he cares is MONEY, I mean it, not his mother, not me, not his sister, only money, oh and something else, my grandfather was about to die in the hospital, and you know what he said to him? he went there and told him he needed money or else he might steal from some bank! I mean the man was about to die, and his evil son thought to give him another moment of "happiness" before he leaves this poor world, even his father was unhappy with the specific person, so no Armina I do not think he is protecting, I think he is hunting, the thing is does he know who he is hunting? or I have to show him?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

i know what your going through it's a tough time. i am living with deep depression and every time i see the doctor they up my medication and i feel like a zombie with out emotion. i know my depression effects of the medication has a hard time on my family.
i think that once his meds are to a comforting level they will leave as is. personally think he should goto the hospital right away before he does something stupid like cutting or taking pills.
Armina

Post by Armina »

Wow, MsMolli you both have a lot going on. I feel for you both, I know that is no consolation. Depression and finances are some of the things that can tare people and families apart. Are you receiving any help in form of counselling, to help you deal with this, do you have someone you can talk to. It may or may not help. With regards to you finances, we have what's know as a Citizens Advice Bureau which help the public, all free of charge. Do you have the same in your country?

Greek- I can feel so much anger coming through loud and clear in your last post.

I think he is hunting, the thing is does he know who he is hunting?

He could very well do and he may or may not enjoy it. He may also think the world owes him something and he will take it out on everyone or anyone to get his just deserts.

He may have no conscience so therefore yes and he just doesn't care.

or I have to show him?

With a comment like this you have already made up your mind. Do you have the right to justify a death spell on someone just because they are doing something that you don't like. There are other channels you can go down.
Besides like already stated, two wrongs do not make a right.

Could you live with yourself if something happened to this guy and you was responsible for it? As it seems that you are just asking for clarification to do just that.
WhiteOne

Post by WhiteOne »

I am just going to repeat myself for MsMolli and Greek.
Since this is magic, you can ask for things that aren't always available in general life decisions. For example: What your husband wants, MsMolli, is for his suffering to end--at least that's what it sounds like to me. So you can pray for him to be released from his suffering in the way that is most agreeable for him. So, it could be you are praying for his death, a change in his outlook, or physical healing--whatever is truly most agreeable to him, but that decision is not up to you, just him and the magic, because you aren't specifying how his suffering should be relieved. This seems like the safest path to me.
Also, I am sorry to hear about how he is treating you. My husband can be mean too. A shield might help for yourself, as well as the binding spell. In fact, if you have any other magical suggestions for how to deal with a surly husband, please PM me, because I need them!
Greek--you want to protect your family and your self. Money can tear families apart. So, you can simply make a spell to bind your uncle from causing harm and/or from taking, or searching for, what is not his due. There is no need to kill anyone. You will probably feel guilty for the rest of your life if you do succeed in a death spell.
I'm not trying to tell either of you what to do, but these are some obvious options that would likely solve your problem as well, or better than death. I just don't want either of you to have something like that weighing on your conscious, especially you MsMolli, since you just want to help your husband and you shouldn't have to carry the burden of causing a death for that.
I also want to say that I agree with Armina's last post. You both know your situations better than I do, but I hope you can see the other options.
SpectacularRain

Post by SpectacularRain »

I would say that it wouldn't be right for me to control life and death like that, so no.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”