I hope I can get some insight here ???

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
MsMollimizz

I hope I can get some insight here ???

Post by MsMollimizz »

Last March we recieved a 30-day notice to move, the landlady wanted her house back...
There were five of us living together in a 3-bdrm house; my hubby, his sister, and their brother and his wife pooled money together so we could live a bit comfortable.
The five of us were spliting up, sis went back to Michigian. Brother and sis-in-law looked for an apartment in a senior apartments, they made too much.
We wound up going to the senior apartments across the street, we qualified at the end of the 30 days, whew !
Now that I'm here I've not done my daily prayers but a few times. I don't spend much time
in the bedroom now-hubby use to beg and plead for me to come out of the bedroom in the house !
Can it be the energy around here? Most are just waiting for the end, I think.
I would imagine this has effect on me...? Any thoughts you can provide will be appreciated
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: I hope I can get some insight here ???

Post by JBRaven »

Is you being in the bedroom a good thing? Maybe you should look at this as a reminder of life. With people at thier later stage of life cou.ld inspire you to live more.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I would say first cleanse your house with sage and then try to have lavender aromas around, sage is cleansing, lavender is calming, plus I think you might have depression, check with a doctor too, I say this because I have problems with depression and I kinda regognize the syptoms. I might be wrong but better safe than sorry, right?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Definitely start out by smudging your house & ground yourself! Make sure you are grounded.
You may be taking on negative energies. I'm sure there is tons of energies in those apartments.
(I take on a lot of energies, even in movies, and then I take on peoples emotions too)
It always helps for me to tell myself and visualize myself grounded to the Earth. Where I do not take on anyone's energy or emotions.

I hope this helps.
Blessings to you.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

JBRaven wrote:Is you being in the bedroom a good thing?
Thank you for your replies !
I smudged this place before anything came in despite the urgency to get out of the house.
(and we don't smoke in the bedroom, I'm trying to leave these "stupid sticks" alone)
The bedroom is where my alter and books are, I felt comfortable in there in both the houses we all lived in. Tho since the Drs gave hubby oxygen for at night his mood has improved, less arguments. So I am feeling better about being in the front room with him.
Thanks again Gentle People for your replies...!
Gentle White Light
MsMollimizz

Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”