is an aura just something you can see? orrr...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
PinkTurtle

is an aura just something you can see? orrr...

Post by PinkTurtle »

heres a question for you...what can you doo with your aura..other than reading it..i know it sounds stupid...but do you think if you've got one that positive or represents healing that you could let someone connect with you to share it.. i know i sounds like a crazy rambling noobie..but please tell me you KINDA understand what im saying?? sm121

EDIT
know it would drain you but..if you traveled to the spirit realm and u needed to project your aura if something was attacking you if you knew you had one that was in anyway useful to your situation or..it is your energy isnt it? your aura..so you should be able to manipulate it as well no? this is only in very necessary conditions..well?
shadowx
Banned Member

Re: is an aura just something you can see? orrr...

Post by shadowx »

You can use it for things such as protection and concealing yourself from spirit beings.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Surely you can connect your aura with others (for example while in love), that's kind of an energy exchange. If you do energy work, you can work with your aura, too. Of course there are longterm-patterns and shortterm-patterns. Shortterm-patterns would be a cold or being excited, that's easy to change. Longterm-patterns can be your character or things from your past life, of course that's also changable but really difficult.
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

Wow thanks!! ^_^
I'll look into it some more!!
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

aura reading is a magical to see the real person inside, you can tell which colors and engeries that you are focusing on. if you want to aura read i would start on bugs and plants or small animals like mice. rember this takes a lot of engery to see auras so use the elemental powers around you. i'v been aura reading for very long time, the funny thing when i look at my unborn child i can see her aura, well i am hopping for a girl hhaha. :D
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

_Kaimira_ wrote:aura reading is a magical to see the real person inside, you can tell which colors and engeries that you are focusing on. if you want to aura read i would start on bugs and plants or small animals like mice. rember this takes a lot of engery to see auras so use the elemental powers around you. i'v been aura reading for very long time, the funny thing when i look at my unborn child i can see her aura, well i am hopping for a girl hhaha. :D
congrats on the little one!!
Can you please explain to me your directions for reading aura's cos i've been trying to do it to myself and sometimes i see multiple colors or it seems the colors change??like one time it will be yellow another time it will be pale green
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The aura is your light body. It’s colors reflect your emotions, your thoughts, your spiritual state and your physical health which all fluctuate so the aura is in constant motion & change. Colors radiate from the chakras which are also in motion; they’re the points of connection to vital energy.

There’s a couple of simple ways to see your own aura — 1. hold your hand up in font of a lamp so your hand 🤚🏼 is between your gaze 👀 and the light 💡. A faint outline extends around & beyond your fingers. 2. Or look at your bare feet in normal reading level light, elevated slightly like on a footstool. Let your eyes go out of focus. 3. Or stand in front of a mirror with a light colored background behind you. Hold your gaze in the middle of your face.

Yellow & light green show active intellect & curiosity when it’s around the head & shoulders.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”