I have found something great and need your help..

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
PinkTurtle

I have found something great and need your help..

Post by PinkTurtle »

Hello everyoneee!
I'm new.. :wave:
Last night i casted my first spell...two actually..Trying not to break any rules...
the spells did not call for candles but i lite one a small white one and used it to center my focus..I was mediating on the flame thinking about my spell..feeling it work..Slowly making hand movements over the flame.. and i felt more energy and more power from the flame into my hands and through my whole body..It was a great feeling.. i have never felt so centered and focus in my life, also the amount of energy i had in me it wasnt a wake my up energy but i just felt power..Does anyone have any suggestions on how to take this "power" i feel and do more things with it..I really like white candles i wish i could use them for all my spells.. but anyway...It was a really magical moment for me and if anyone has any idea's it would be great!!
Traumwandlerin

Re: I have found something great and need your help..

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Congratulations to this wonderful experience you had :)

You actually can use white candles for every spell you want. Just use it as your source of power. Of course you need to do some rewriting.

I guess something in your life is not perfect, isn't it? Like you would like to feel more selfconciouss, more balanced? Take the power and change your life :)
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

you could try making energy balls - where you focus the energy into the palms of your hands and form a ball with the energy
xx
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

cool thanks so much guys... i'm going to keep at it..and yes Traumwandlerin some balance would be great!!
and Kitty the energy balls would be pretty cool will try em out got any tips for it.. i can pull in the energy from the flame into my palms but what next??
does this mean fire is my element...because i thought it was water because of my birth sign?? :s
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

We can feel connected to all the elements to some extent - I'm also a water sign but feel very attracted to fire - also I don't do a lot of this energy manipulation but it sounds like it'll work well for you in this situation
There's a thread on the witcraft school section by imalorki which deals with it at this link
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... 80&t=10997
xx
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

thank you sooo much! im excited to try all this..
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

PinkTurtle...
Once you've made an energy ball,
they're easier to feel than see,
you can turn the energy ball inwards on yourself
to boost you psychic abilities...etc
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

You could store this energy in a piece of jewelry that will be only yours. Maybe one with a stone that you like best. I like apatite, cause i feel connected to it.:)
Quartz is a common crystal with gendle energy so its easy to work with.
If you want to do that, hold your hands closely as if you were holding a baby bird in your hands and picture a flame forming, Make the flame as you desire, white, gold, silver, even pink, and then "put" the flame in the item. Thats how i prefer picturing my energy.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Witch13,
Ya know I've heard about placing energy into an object...
tho I've not read anywhere how it's done. Thank you !
Now let's see how well it holds ?!?
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

MsMollimizz wrote:
PinkTurtle...
Once you've made an energy ball,
they're easier to feel than see,
you can turn the energy ball inwards on yourself
to boost you psychic abilities...etc
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
How??
And thank you so much everyone else!!
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

oh btw i did the engery ball thing..so i flet the energy in my hands i was able to hold it kind of like a ball but then i noticed that i started to feel drained and my palms were getting really hot.. i pulled them apart fingers stiff and places my plams on my forehead..hoping i could get my energy back..I am thinking it was because i felt like i was using strength to force energy from inside me to center it in my plams is there another way to do this without getting this feeling or is this what it should be feeling like??And also my house is always very cold and after this its been a few mins later and my plams are..warm boarderline HOT..whats up with that??
A new found power

Post by A new found power »

@pinkturtle, In scientifical terms that means you caused an endothermic reaction, which in short means you absorbed heat from outside your body into your palms, which is both why your room feels cold and why your hands feel so warm. I created a energy ball myself (known to some as a psi - the p is silent - ball.) I also felt drained after making a psi ball, but I didn't retry it for two days. (until yesterday.) I felt much stronger than after the first attempt, and was able again to form it. However again I felt drained. I think you have to let some kind of natural energy inside you recharge between this forming of energy, in order to use it. Although, I'm very new to this aswell so take my words with a pinch of salt.
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

A new found power wrote:@pinkturtle, In scientifical terms that means you caused an endothermic reaction, which in short means you absorbed heat from outside your body into your palms, which is both why your room feels cold and why your hands feel so warm. I created a energy ball myself (known to some as a psi - the p is silent - ball.) I also felt drained after making a psi ball, but I didn't retry it for two days. (until yesterday.) I felt much stronger than after the first attempt, and was able again to form it. However again I felt drained. I think you have to let some kind of natural energy inside you recharge between this forming of energy, in order to use it. Although, I'm very new to this aswell so take my words with a pinch of salt.
I will try it in a few days again i felt fine after i woke and showered only thing is i mean my house AND i am always cold.. so i dont know where the heat came from..well ok within me but...I dont know im new to this as well and im trying to understand the things i've been trying out and it all seems to come quiet naturally..i mean all the spells i've done has worked even when i tried one in juniorhigh it worked as well when i had ZERO knowledge of anything..so now im just trying to do spells with my own twist and the energy the first time around was accidental and now because of reading how to work with it i did it and i did it quickly and effectivly..i just wanted to know if this was how it was supposed to happen. smileydance
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

A new found power wrote:@pinkturtle, In scientifical terms that means you caused an endothermic reaction, which in short means you absorbed heat from outside your body into your palms, which is both why your room feels cold and why your hands feel so warm. I created a energy ball myself (known to some as a psi - the p is silent - ball.) I also felt drained after making a psi ball, but I didn't retry it for two days. (until yesterday.) I felt much stronger than after the first attempt, and was able again to form it. However again I felt drained. I think you have to let some kind of natural energy inside you recharge between this forming of energy, in order to use it. Although, I'm very new to this aswell so take my words with a pinch of salt.

Hey I just did some reading and it turned out i felt the way i did (drained) because i was using energy from within apparently you should be using it from the universe amazes me how i didnt think of it..and you need to make sure after you've formed it you either store it or send it forward with instructions and make them brief!
Only link i found that made the most sense!!
Something a little strange happened when i tried it though...if you do give it a go and anything happens please let me know..im feelings a little reluctant to share right now lol
A new found power

Post by A new found power »

You mean grounding? Where you visualise yourself drawing in energy from the ground via roots extending from your body, which you can then store or use instantly? ^^ I did try it myself, but one problem with it is certainly the energy you draw in. I was VERY irritable for a few days after that, and later found that you can draw in negative energies aswell. I haven't tried it since that and just rely on my own power. What happened when you tried it? If you don't want to tell everyone you could pm me lol.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”