To Convince Someone?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
.xAlyssa.

To Convince Someone?

Post by .xAlyssa. »

Anyone have something that can help me convince someone of letting me do something? Halloween is tonight and my mom doesnt want me to go trick-or-treating... She really wont change her mind. Anyone have something that can maybe help?

.xAlyssa.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

If someone has this spell, i would enjoy having it as well(:
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Post by JuniperBerry »

Yeah...I don't think the purpose of spells is for kids to enchant their parents. ;)
The Gods we worship write their names on our faces; be sure of that. A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

As believers in the folk-religion we are studying, we seek after mysteries that expand the scope of our gods and our understanding of them, not reductionist theories that reduce them to manageable and socially productive "functions".

-Our Troth
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

i wish i had parents to enchant. :wink:
The shinning light is the way to path of creation

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”