Simple Truth Spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Hello

Simple Truth Spell?

Post by Hello »

Hello, I have this... problem and I really just need to know the truth of a situation. I know sometimes it is best not to know the truth, and it may hurt, so I do not plan to use if often but in this certain situation, I can be hurt from not finding out the truth first.

Also, I do not have very much supplies I can use since I am still in the closet about the Craft. So something with as little amount of supplies as possible would be very appriciated. Thank you. :)
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hello:-)

I am going to post a spell in the BOS section. Just give me a few minutes to find the spell in my paper BOS. Just look under my BOS.
PhoenixKing

Re: Simple Truth Spell?

Post by PhoenixKing »

use water in a bowel before you go to bed

Natures life resting here
Show me the truth
Make it clear
PhoenixKing

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

PhoenixKing wrote:use water in a bowel before you go to bed

Natures life resting here
Show me the truth
Make it clear
Ok PhoenixKing,

That is almost verbatim of one of the spells i have in my origonal BOS that I have never posted on this forum. That is awesome! I use it for general water scrying :lol:
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

A white candle
A picture of the person or just a small piece of paper to put the persons name.
Get the white candle and light it up (at night before you go to sleep) and say:
"To see the truth, to know the way, I cast a spell in every day, by the power of three,
I conjure thee to give thy truth, unto me."
Then blow out the candle while saying the persons name you want to put the truth spell on.
In the morning, light the candle again, say the spell again and say the person aloud, then
blow out the candle while saying the persons name...and say it through the smoke of the
candle so it can work.
.xAlyssa.

Post by .xAlyssa. »

I'm sorry for this stupid question but, what's a bowel? Did you mean to spell bowl? Again, I apologize.

.xAlyssa.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Well, a bowel is your intestine :D

But I think he meant bowl.

Here's some from my BoS:

Needle and Candle spell
To uncover a liar

You will need:
One white candle, 6-8"
matches or lighter
One sheet of office paper
One pen with green ink
One beeswax candle, 6-8"
Seven sewing needles

Timing: This spell is best cast during the full moon

1. Cast your circle
2. Light the white candle, saying:
Shadows take flight
In the moon's light
3. Turn the paper so that its longest side is horizontal, and draw a vertical line straight through the middle of it. On one half of the paper, draw the outline of seven swords, pointing inward toward the line. On the other half, draw a circle with a dot in the center. Place the beeswax candle in a secure holder on the center of the paper.
4. Heat the points of the needles and place them at equal distances and at the same level into the beeswax, about 1" from the wick, so that they stick out from it horizontally.
5. Light the candle, saying:
The Seven Swords
shall judge thy words.
While you are waiting for the candle to burn down to the needles, chant the following words:
Will know you
When you fall
6. If the first needle to fall comes down on the side of the swords, you are being deceived; if it comes down on the side of the circle and dot, you are deceiving yourself.

And if you are being deceived, you may cast this spell:

Cord and Candle Spell
to diminish the power of a deceitful person

You will need:
one tea-light in a holder
Matches or lighter
One sharp iron nail
One white candle, 6-8"
One slim piece of paper bearing the signature (if you can get it) or the name of the deceiver
One 6" length of black embroidery thread (cotton is best)

Timing: This spell can be cast at any time if the need is urgent, but best results come when you wait until the day prior to the new moon

1. Cast your circle.
2. Light the tea-light, and heat the point of the nail in its flame.
3. Use the hot tip of the nail to inscribe into the side of the candle, about 1" from the wick, the outline of an eye.
4. Roll the paper bearing the signature into a tight scroll, and tie it to the center of the black cotton thread. Tie the scroll and thread around the candle, passing the thread over the center of the eye. Fasten it tightly.
5. Light the candle, saying:
(Name of suspect), if thou a liar be
Thou shalt find discovery
and they deeds be marked to thee
as I will, so mote it be!
Witness the candle burning down to consume the inscribed eye, the cotton thread, and the paper scroll.
6. Extinguish the candle, then bury it in the earth where it will not be disturbed.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Lovely spells everyone:)
&reikihealer83 love your avatar :D
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

ScarlettRose wrote:Lovely spells everyone:)
&reikihealer83 love your avatar :D
Thank you ScarlettRose! It is actually time to change it up again.
TheArtOfLife

Post by TheArtOfLife »

wow. what a spells over here. anyway, I've been searching for truth spells before, I just was thinking about some that he had to hide something, and when I discovered what that was, I just hated that anyway, and at last it was said I was wrong, but I wouldn't believe it and there came a sentence in my mind. so when you do a spell, I recommend you to clear your mind and don't try to be a judge, okay.
anyway, I've written down what I did, and I will post it. I don't really think it would be helpful for you, because it's about a person. See if it fits you. and if you want to do, change it. There is said that the spirit will know the truth even through illusions. and that the heart wouldn't crack or anything like that through jealousy, hate and anger.
---
Let me see,
let me see,
the truth about thee,
the one called ... (fill in name),

let me see,
let me see,
the truth in my sleep.

I want to believe,
I want to see,
the truth in my dream,

let me see,
let me see,
the truth about (you can also use upon, but I don't know what that means) thee,
who probably betrayed me.

you have to repeat it in your head, and you might speak it also, several times so it can get into your head/mind, it will help to get a dream about it, and besides that I'm currently reading a book about dreaming and it's said that if you say something or try to remember something before you go to sleep, the change to get a dream about it is way higher. Do it before you go to bed to sleep, so lets say within one hour before going to sleep. Next day you can wake up with the feeling about the situation, and if you don't or doesn't have any feeling when you wake up, just normal and not bright in your head, you maybe have had a dream and if you did you can find the answer by looking at your dream and what it means for you and what feeling you have got for it. And if you don't even remember your dream, you can try to look back on the night and maybe you see some clear things that you had a dream of, and maybe you can get a conclusion according to the points. and don't give up quickly if you don't remember anything, meditate and go back in time, first seconds, minutes, hours and see if you can find anything.

anyway, I hope I have helped you.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”