Cancer...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

Red Clover essential oil in peppermint tea every day!!!!!!! It may not cure cancer, but it can inhibit its growth and development, and will soothe your feelings of nausea and other stomach pain.
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi kat,

i'm sorry you have cancer honey, i wanted to say to you that your a brave person. my uncle and grandpa both had cancer they died 3 months from eachother. this is what happened as a child, now i have no family just you guys are my family now.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
WhiteOne

Post by WhiteOne »

I am glad you are getting medical attention. You can research Lemon Grass, it is a commonly grown herb that Israeli researchers have found to cause cancer cells to "commit suicide" while leaving the normal cells intact. They usually prescribe it for tumor patients in Israel, but it might help you and it tastes great!
WhiteOne

Post by WhiteOne »

Blackbird, I agree.
One of my family members just died last year. He was only 43 years old, but he got a very aggressive type of neck cancer. He was fine just six months before he died. He wasn't doing Chemo, although I am not sure if it would have helped anyway. Some cancers are very futile.
Lemon Grass is used in Israel in addition to other medical treatment (like Chemo) and is prescribed by doctors.
While using herbs might help, I don't think people should forgo conventional medical treatments, unless they know they are terminally ill and just want to die comfortably. I always try to tell people about lemongrass, though, because it is inexpensive, yummy, and has shown significant anti-cancer properties.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”