Shades

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
pink-pixi

Shades

Post by pink-pixi »

I have never had any exsperience with them before but I've started seeing them about a month ago. There's three of them that reside in my room. I normally only see them at night. I'm really scared of them and havn't been able to sleep at night.

I sort of have an idea of what they are, but could someone explain in detail?

HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM??????????

I'd also like to hear about other peoples experiences.

thanks <3
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I suggest smudging counterclockwise and then lighting an incense that you feel brings peace and smudging with that clockwise. If that doesn't work, try a traditional cleansing. Smudge is the strongest thing that I know, though :D
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Why are you scared of them? Is it because you don't know what they are? Many things that show up in the night are not there to harm you. Many are either curious or could even be protecting you.

Now if you feel that they are trying to harm you or you have negative side effects to them like feeling weak when you wake up dizzy or aggravated, then by all means get rid of them, but most likely, they are nothing to be afraid of.

Many times, shades, shadows, are collections of energy that are intelligent enough to take shape, but are not actually true spirits. They tend to be collected energy left over from spell workings, several types of events or even someone's creation that they didn't break back down but just let it go on by itself. It could even be that you some how created them and they're waiting around for you to tell them what to do.

I always suggest trying to talk to these types of things. Many times telling it to go away works. If you like imagine yourself surrounded in a protective light and that it's your own personal force field.

Please don't be afraid of these things. The problem with being afraid of things like these is that if they don't feed of the intense energy that fear gives off, you're going to attract something that does. Y

ou have control over these things and your space, so show that to them. And if you feel better smudging or even going hard core with some brimstone, I suggest it as a last resort if all other actions fail.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
pink-pixi

Post by pink-pixi »

I'm scared of them because they are scary. Wouldn't waking up to a little floating black person-looking thing scare you? They just make me feel very unsafe.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

pink-pixi wrote:I'm scared of them because they are scary. Wouldn't waking up to a little floating black person-looking thing scare you? They just make me feel very unsafe.
not unless he is trying to harm me. That is like killing a bug in my house, i would NEVER! i catch them and take them outside. Do remember we are invading their place, chances are he is showing himself to you and has not harmed you so you know he is there in peace. Let him live as he wishes, besides when it is time to sell your house it goes up for more being "haunted" :p
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Wiccan Z wrote:
pink-pixi wrote:I'm scared of them because they are scary. Wouldn't waking up to a little floating black person-looking thing scare you? They just make me feel very unsafe.
not unless he is trying to harm me. That is like killing a bug in my house, i would NEVER! i catch them and take them outside. Do remember we are invading their place, chances are he is showing himself to you and has not harmed you so you know he is there in peace. Let him live as he wishes, besides when it is time to sell your house it goes up for more being "haunted" :p
Haha, yeah!
Although, what ever you do...don't HARM it. Don't tempt it to go bad. If it is showing itself to you, it already got past it's fear&&is branching out. Embrace it.
WhiteOne

Post by WhiteOne »

That is tough. I would be scared too. You could try to pretend not to see it--although this seems like kind of an impotent idea to me.
I used to live in a house where I would feel a presence of something standing besides my bed at night. My son even said that he saw a tall grey figure walking through his room once. I tried not to pollute the air with my fear --not to mention polluting my brain with endorphins, but it was hard to fight the fear.
I moved, and have never felt this presence here. Obviously, I can not give you very good advice, as I did not know what to do myself. I did find that I slept better if I consciously did an intense relaxation visualization while lying in bed, in the dark, before sleep. I am sure everything will be fine. Like the earlier postings suggest, maybe these dark figures are giving you a chance to stand up to irrational fear, since they seem harmless.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

The thing is, I've seen stuff like this my entire life, so I can't say yes. Now there are somethings I've seen that have startled me, but I can never say I've been truly scared as it's always been this way. Like Ginger said, it has some type of interest in you, so you need to figure out why it has this interest. chances are once you figure this out, it will go away. Or like I said, tell it to leave, that you're sorry but you don't know what it wants or how to give it such.

Like I said, don't be scared. 99% of the time, anything non-human is just curious. It's just like animals. They may come and check you out, but they're just being friendly. It could be you feel unsafe because you feel like your personal space is being invaded. Tell it if it wants something from you to come to you when you're not in bed, because it's being rude. Treat it like you would a child who's doing something "similar",simple as that.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

(´-`&#6528 wrote:
The thing is, I've seen stuff like this my entire life, so I can't say yes. Now there are somethings I've seen that have startled me, but I can never say I've been truly scared as it's always been this way. Like Ginger said, it has some type of interest in you, so you need to figure out why it has this interest. chances are once you figure this out, it will go away. Or like I said, tell it to leave, that you're sorry but you don't know what it wants or how to give it such.

Like I said, don't be scared. 99% of the time, anything non-human is just curious. It's just like animals. They may come and check you out, but they're just being friendly. It could be you feel unsafe because you feel like your personal space is being invaded. Tell it if it wants something from you to come to you when you're not in bed, because it's being rude. Treat it like you would a child who's doing something "similar",simple as that.
Good idea, be strict when it comes to places it can and can't go.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”