Feeling different...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Kenzie..Kat

Feeling different...

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

after my brother cut hiself, he had blood all over, my hands mostly, I have felt more gothic... like darker though. is this weird at all? im not saying evil just darker than what i usally am
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi

depression are dark times, i am a cutter too i like the pain because it release stress. i know it's not healthy. your brother needs help before he gets down deeper in to depression. btw i goth too :P
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

There is something you creep (and it's not the blood), probably you feel a need to be darker cause it fullfills something in yourself. And the blood you've seen and feeled which was enrichened with the sadness, fear and deep emotions of your brother resonated with your wish.

But there are actually a lot more things that will resonate with this wish in a more healthy way :)

And also, cutting is not healthy at all. There are ways to avoid it. He could use some skill-training to get him out of those deep and demanding sadness.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

my brothers 3 he didnt do it on purpose but I was babysitting and he cut it on something and now i feel goth and darker
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Blood is a very powerful substance. It could easily be that you sense that. It could also be that your darker side of you came to light when it happened. I would meditate on what it was you felt. Try to reflect on what it was, the feeling that came over you and explore that. PM if you have questions^_^
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

Silver Lapwing Tiger wrote:my brothers 3 he didnt do it on purpose but I was babysitting and he cut it on something and now i feel goth and darker
ooopse :oops: my mistake.
why do you feel darker? and more "gothic"?
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

I dont know it's hard to explain. But, I do more eraser burns, but I never cut. I dress differently, I listen to gothic music, but I seem to be the same person
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

That just means you're goth. People who are really goth(sounding a bit uber at the moment) just are such. They don't try to be. People who are in a phase are the ones who try. Goth really is a mindset and type of person outside of the whole subculture aspect of it all.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

but whenever i ask one of my friends "Do I seem gothic to you?" they say no its weird cuz I see it
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

That because you are who you've always been, you, it's just that you're now realizing it. The people who most would go "oh, they're goth" are either out for show, or just putting on a show. People who truly are goth don't try to to stand out. They're aren't trying to be someone, they just are. It's in their attitude, the things they like, it's just them. Real goths aren't out to be spooky and all other stereotypes of such. They tend to be happy, productive people who just happen to like wearing dark colours(and not your hot topic gear either), have a morbid sense of humor and tend to be a little more in touch with their emotions, though not emo. They are very in depth, artistic, and intelligent people and I should know as I've been goth and hung around with real goths for over 13 yrs from all over world, from the DJs to the kids who want to make mommy and daddy give them attention.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi,

i always been a goth/punk. i am pretty well addicted to pericings, i have snake bites, madusa, bottom lip, bull ring, labret, and my tougne is periced. i always been more active at night, i hate saying away in the day time.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Kaimira, without being goth: I don't think it's about piercings ;) Every "true goth" would slap you in your metal-pierced face right know ^^ Same for "true punks", but they would do it a lot harder ;)
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

ok thank you:) so I am just being me around everybody but im just a little different?? I am not a hardcore goth I dont wear all black all the time I'm just a light goth hehe
thanks you guys
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

hahaha very true
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:Kaimira, without being goth: I don't think it's about piercings ;) Every "true goth" would slap you in your metal-pierced face right know ^^ Same for "true punks", but they would do it a lot harder ;)
This is very true and unfortunately why so many individuals are confused about what it is to be apart of either subculture.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”