How Do I Ask?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

How Do I Ask?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, guys this situation with me is getting worse, I don't really know whats wrong with me, I need to ask help from my spirit guide, any way to do that? or because I'm so un-confident about myself right now, can anyone call him/her for me? I mean is it possible for someone else to call my spirit guide and ask him/her to help me? I know I ask a lot but I'm in an emotional stuck! I can't even describe it. :oops:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Why don't you try a cleansing?
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

With your spirit guide you actually can't do anything wrong. Just go there and say what you want or need. Or don't say anything at all, just stand there being insecure and send your feelings. Or bring a symbol of your feelings.

You know, I actually forget very often to thank my guids after the've done the most beautiful things for me. But I am thankful and they know it, I'm just too overwhelmed sometimes to remember my manners ;)

Or were you wondering how to contact your spirit guides? What's your background? How good are you at traveling? What abilities do you have?

I'd like to try to contact them for you, but today and tomorrow I've got guests, not travelling then, and I don't like travelling in my dreams anymore. If you can wait for it a few days I'll try. But of course until then you have any possibility to try it on your own or let you help by others :)
Monica99

Hi

Post by Monica99 »

Greek- I don't have any advise for you, wish I did! I'm in the same spot you are!! I'm emotionally and physically drained!! Please let me knoe how you get everything back.. Thanks Monica
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

I imagine the best way to get in contact with your spirit guides would be to do a deep meditation or call for them to show in your sleep to aid you.
~Best Wishes in Everything You Do~

Wishes
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

i have a question, my spirit animal follows me around all the time, she never seems to go away, i do talk to her a lot i wish she would take a time out. :shock:
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
ScarlettRose

Re: Hi

Post by ScarlettRose »

Monica99 wrote:Greek- I don't have any advise for you, wish I did! I'm in the same spot you are!! I'm emotionally and physically drained!! Please let me knoe how you get everything back.. Thanks Monica
I am emotionally & physically drained as well!! It sucks! :cry:
What I'm doing is just trying to relax and take relaxing baths with herbs, and oils. & drinking relaxing teas. But, I'm past the point of that in my state of being right now, I think.

Try & meditate I'm sure you have already. Maybe focus on asking yourself what to do in a dream.

What also helps me is saying your "I Am's"
Example:
I am confident
I am loving
I am beautiful
I am intelligent
I am.... You can go on and on (: It's helpful though even if it sounds kinda weird.

I send you blessings!! You will see the new dawn & you are getting out of this state and will believe in yourself once more.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Monica99

Hi

Post by Monica99 »

Thanks ScarletRose.. This is honestly effecting my magic.. I just don't even feel like casting lately. Which is starting to BUM me out!! I think about doing a spell and then tell myself... "Oh maybe in a lil bit!" UGH!! Unfortunately I can't take baths right now! My tub won't hold water (something the Landlord said he'd fix but hasn't!) :}
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

ScarlettRose, please be careful with "I am"'s. Those are powerful but actually can do a lot of harm. You must at least think those "I am"'s are possible and a bit true. Cause when you say it to yourself and on some level think you ly to yourself, this will actually cause the problem to become worse. So as an advice for anybody who likes to work with those, rather say "I am able to be confident and I am becomming more confident with every day". It's a bit longer but is more believable. Never ever ly to yourself.

I do those things for years, and being believable get the better results ;)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Greek, watch your PM. I did the journey :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”