Fun spells!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ScarlettRose

Fun spells!

Post by ScarlettRose »

So...
I'm not really SURE what I'm looking for hahah but anybody have any 'fun' type of spells. Like beauty spells or just like fun... I don't really know how to explain any other types of spells, I just wanna do something different then what I've been doing.
Anyone have any ideas? (:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

i am not sure what kind of fun spells there is a beauty spell some where around here, this is a hex make you shit your pants spell. i will search about.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

You could have a lot of fun with hypnosis at partys which is kind of a spell ;) Like talking everyone in believing they are heavily drnk even though everyone just drank water. You could even raise a group hallucination. But of course only experienced hypnotist should do so and only if everyone is comfortable with eing hypnotised.

But then it's really, really fun ;)
WhiteRain

Post by WhiteRain »

I know what you mean, but I cant think of any off the top of my head.

If you want to try something different in general, you could work on scrying/divining. Either with water or mirror scrying or with tarot, runes or i ching. I really like I Ching, but its a little complicated for me. But that kind of stuff is something to work on when you want to mix it up.

And this link http://www.allnaturalbeauty.us/hbr_mainpage.htm is not technically beauty spells per se, more like natural beauty recipes, but I like them a lot. The honey lavender bath is awesome!
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Haha, that does sound like fun, Traumwandlerin :D
& WhiteRain, That sounds interesting, and I will definitely check that site out. Thanks you two!! I appreciate the feedback (:
Om.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

WhiteRain wrote:I know what you mean, but I cant think of any off the top of my head.

If you want to try something different in general, you could work on scrying/divining. Either with water or mirror scrying or with tarot, runes or i ching. I really like I Ching, but its a little complicated for me. But that kind of stuff is something to work on when you want to mix it up.

And this link http://www.allnaturalbeauty.us/hbr_mainpage.htm is not technically beauty spells per se, more like natural beauty recipes, but I like them a lot. The honey lavender bath is awesome!
Love that site, lots of good info!!
Om.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Fun spells!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Mason jar spells - add bits n bobs, and whatever else you find in the junk drawer and outside, scramble & pick ingredients at random to invent a spell out of the luck of the draw
🌰🌹🎲 for πŸ“ write the incantation
πŸ‹β˜˜οΈπŸ§΅ for πŸ“
🌲🧷🍁 for πŸ“
πŸƒπŸͺ¨πŸ’ for πŸ“
πŸ”‘πŸͺΆπŸ¬ for πŸ“

Return to β€œGeneral Questions about Wicca & Magick”