Something my grandma used to say!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Monica99

Something my grandma used to say!

Post by Monica99 »

My grandma used to tell me that... If someones name came to you out of the blue (for instance... The other day I was talking to someone when I said this other persons name) she said that person was thinking about you, just wondering if there's a truth to that saying?
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Yes it is, my grandma use to say this also! :D
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
MidWestWitch

Post by MidWestWitch »

I believe in it :) There's a few other saying I can't recall at the moment but I believe go along the same lines like if you drop something or something else..
Monica99

hi

Post by Monica99 »

Yeah, my grandma had tons of them! =}
Imalorki
Banned Member

Re: Something my grandma used to say!

Post by Imalorki »

Monica99 wrote:My grandma used to tell me that... If someones name came to you out of the blue (for instance... The other day I was talking to someone when I said this other persons name) she said that person was thinking about you, just wondering if there's a truth to that saying?
I believe there is quite a bit of truth of it. Or for me...I will out of nowhere be thinking about someone and a second later they text or call. I find it handy. Though sometimes I sneeze lol

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”