Elements

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Monica99

Elements

Post by Monica99 »

If you were to choose an element what would you choose and why? What does each element do?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I am a fire person purely because of my personality. The elements are essentially just personalities, they dont exist but they are handy ways of describing a person or an energy.

Think like the real world, so water is soft, flowing it can be fast or slow but always moving to a degree and it is unstoppable, if water wants to get somewhere it will! But it is rarely violent, tending to be soothing more than anything.

Air/wind, fluid and in movement all the time, changing direction, flowing around things, unlike water which pushes them aside or breaks them down air is move adapt at moving around them. It isnt weak but it isnt a forceful element. I think of it as creative too for some reason.

Earth is hard, think like a rock, solid, immovable, sluggish *stubborn*. Literally the rock on which people can build themselves, a good base and dependable. In conflict earth is just stubborn "im not wrong, you are but im not going to prove it, just accept it" Earth doesnt seek to resolve a situation it just sits right in the middle of it.

Fire, me! When a fire is treated right it lights the way, keeps people warm and keeps the dark at bay. Treat it badly and it will burn you, kill you and chase you away. It is the person who is easily antagonised, the one who reacts swiftly and doesnt have a middle ground between normal and annoyed. In battle it makes the first strike, it doesnt sit down and talk, fire burns a path right to your door then burns your house down. I also feel fire is protective like the mythical phoenix. It is somewhat creative but not to the extent i feel air is. I also like to think fire is the most exciting of all elements due to its unpredictability and passion.
Monica99

Elements

Post by Monica99 »

Thanks a bunch ShadowX! I like the idea of all the elements, and at times I'm probably a little of them all! But I would say for the most part Fire suits me best!! I more often like fire than the rest!! :) thanks again!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”