Casting a spell on a friend without asking, for thell say no

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Wishes

Casting a spell on a friend without asking, for thell say no

Post by Wishes »

I have a friend, who is suffering from PMDD, and possibly a slight depression. Her father is on drugs, and live just seems to be a downward spiral for her. Normally this wouldn't bug me, but on the situation I figured it might as well be best to ask.

I was thinking if it would be rude, or wrong, to cast a spell directed toward this friend to help her life improve and possibly help soothe her psychological issues. I don't typically ask people, nor do I usually cast spells on other people, but this is important because she isn't thinking quite clearly, and she is a devout Christian that thinks God will help her, which he obviously never does (no comment on the matter...). Anyways, would it make the spell less successful if she didn't know about me casting it, or would it even be the right thing to do?
~Best Wishes in Everything You Do~

Wishes
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I always thought spells are more effective when the person knows about it. But they can work otherwise to. Just make clear in the spell to only help her if she wants this help (on some level, even if she wouldn't agree consciously maybe she actually still wants the help). So that it's up to her subconcious to accept this energy or reject it. Otherwise it would really be violating her privat space and you wouldn't want to do that to your friend, wouldn't you?

So since she is a christian she might accept this energy believing it was god who send it to her.
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

That is true!

I hope so!

I have one written up, I hope it helps.

I just hope I can find the catnip...
~Best Wishes in Everything You Do~

Wishes
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Make sure to add something to teh spell like:

"I'll send this energy as a gift and it's up to her to take this gift or leave it alone"

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”