I might have found a witch today!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

I might have found a witch today!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hahahaha! I went to this bookstore today, and it was this lady, around 35, the bookstore is large so, she was one of the employees there, she doesn't own the bookstore, she asked me kindly what I wanted and I said I wanted A book about crystals, remember my gift? I felt her enthusiasm, yeah, she run to the computer and told me, that the book (a specific I asked) isn't available, but there are there books about the same subject, I tried to explain what I wanted and said "You know, I want this book to reffer to the qualities of each..." and she stopped me and said "I know..." like she meant that she knew more than just what I wanted, I'm so happy, I'm sure when I will get back to get that book, she might tell me she is a witch, I felt her enthusiasm guys, and its nice to find a fellow witch to this city, I haven't find any, I thought I was the only one here! I know this shouldn't be on questions and answers but I'm soooo happy!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Maybe you should do a spell to attract other witches in your city.

Witches are everywhere. Especially be on the look out for witches who do not know they are witches or do not like to be called witches.

Perhaps we can all put out minds together for a spell so you can create a local physical community.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

I would love that, well I tell you, this woman, was more than eager to show those crystal books, and when I tried to explain "I want just to say...." she said "I know, I know" like she meant she knew far more than what she meant.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Re: Hi...

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:I would love that, well I tell you, this woman, was more than eager to show those crystal books, and when I tried to explain "I want just to say...." she said "I know, I know" like she meant she knew far more than what she meant.
Well, quick and easy solution:
Talk to her!
But, make sure she knows that you arent trying to flirt.
Just pull her aside and ask her about how she knew about crystals ... and stuff.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

I will, the best approach is the direct one!
saggitariandante

Witch

Post by saggitariandante »

Heeey! I want to meet her too, we will go together! :evil:
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

saggitariandante just try to follow me! mwhahahahahaha :twisted:
Monica99

Hi

Post by Monica99 »

That's so exciting!!! I keep hoping I'll find one close to me!! Especially an experienced one, that can help guide me... So I'd be very interested in a spell to find one or more in my area!! <:)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Why not just go into the local community? Does not have any bigger city a community of pagans who meet up on a regular basis just to talk and maybe drink something nice? Why just walk hopefully around shops and waiting to accidentally meet someone?

Just curious. In my area evry big city do have communties which are easy to look up on the internet or even in the local newspaper. There are enough people, they do want to meet up and talk with you and you don't have to talk to anyone risking a "WTF! You are what! Seriously, go away or I call the police!"

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”