Black and Clear Aura?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Black and Clear Aura?

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

Okay, my aura is normally a blue and purple mix, it's normally very strong and vibrant...Since I got back to school two days ago I've felt...off....I keep feeling negative when I don't have any reason to, I have mixed emotions all the time, it's so confusing. Anyway, I'm just somehow getting negative from nowhere at all....My best friend is an aura reader. She's the only one I've met who can actually read me. She looked at mine today and told me it was black. Not entirely but about half. The remainder was clearish. I don't understand that. I've never had black, not ever. Normally I can be around people with black and theirs will turn blue. This makes no sense to me....Can anyone explain why this is happening? And my boyfriend is the only person I've heard of that has clear. (Also, I'm going to try to clean my aura tonight, and try shielding myself)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Black auras usually mean that there is some imbalance, whether physical, spiritual, or mental. Whatever areas that it was around, these are where the imbalances are.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

It's swirling around all of me...I have an odd feeling that I'm picking it up from others...
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

I don't have an answer, sorry.

I know what Aura's are, kinda..
this may be a stupid question, but what is the point of reading Aura's and how do you read them?
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Reading auras can tell personalities, their nature, sometimes sickness, and pregnancy! :) Some people can just see them and others teach themselves how...
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

A hole? Explain please? :)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Your picking up negative energy, then. Could be from others, or it could be from where your at. Are you an empath, perhaps? Some empaths have problems when they pick up others feelings, and the negative energy seems to stick to the empath. You should take a cleasing bath with a lemon and a handful of salt. This might help.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

I've never shown signs of being an empath I don't think...I don't think I feel others' emotions...
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I still suggest a cleansing bath, because your picking up negative energy, even though your not an empath.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

WatchfulEyeTheButterfly wrote:Reading auras can tell personalities, their nature, sometimes sickness, and pregnancy! :) Some people can just see them and others teach themselves how...
Oh cool, Thanks for letting me know(:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

I have no lemons, matches, or pagan stores. :(
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

What do you have? Any herbs in the kitchen cupboard?

If you have rosemary and salt, this would work the same as the lemon.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Hehe, you read my mind! I was thinking either rosemary, oranges, or sage. :)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

sage would work great, actually. Maybe you could smudge (if your able to) or bathe in salt, sage and rosemary.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I also found this meditation, which you could use in conjuntion with the bath:

Imagine yourself with a glass egg around you and a swirling aura of black and white-this will represent any negativity and emptiness in your life.

Now imagine a bright rainbow light coming down from your guide into the top of the egg, penetrating it, shattering it. The black and white aura colors start drifting away from you like smoke clouds, and the rainbow light fills up every area of your body inside and out until you are completely immersed in it. Visualize this warming and energizing light going to your head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back, chest, pelvis, thighs, calves, and feet. You may begin to feel warm all over, maybe a tingling sensation or something different about your mind and body that shows this is working.

Once you're at this point, picture the rainbow light exiting through your feet, taking any and all negativity with it down into the center of the earth where it's burned up. (I like to imagine any negativity being burned into oblivion rather than sending it out into the universe and polluting it.)

At this point you're empty and cleansed.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”