Learning to see Auras?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Fie

Learning to see Auras?

Post by Fie »

So i've been trying to learn how to see Auras, but i'm having some trouble still. Does anyone have any suggestions for training the eye to see aura? is it easier to start on inanimate objects?

And also, how do I know if what i'm seeing IS aura? Sometimes when I star for a long time at something and my eyes begin to un-focus I will see a strongly colored 'halo' around the object. But there 'halo's are usually the complementary color of the object, so I don't know if what i'm seeing is actually aura? When I get to the point where the halo becomes visible I get a familiar sensation and I feel like I remember doing the same thing when I was little, but the memory is so faded that I can't quite remember if I actually ever did see these 'halo's.'

Anyways any advice is appreciated!
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
Miripet97

Post by Miripet97 »

I'm not sure (as I can't see auras clearly, nor do I practice) if there is one specific thing you can do to 'learn' how to see auras, but here's my small tip:
Try being around someone you're close to spiritually, emotionally, etc, and try to read what there feeling (the stronger the emotion, the better) then try to see that specific emotion in thier aura. It's harder when you have no clue exectly what you're trying to see.

There's my advice, but I know there are many, many, people here that could give you better advice than I can ^^;
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

When learning to see auras, I started out on plants since they don't move (unless its windy), and they have vibrant, radiating energy thats easier to see than humans. When I first saw auras, I saw a whitish haze around them.

Also, a tip if your practicing on your friends, have them stand in front of a white wall in a well lit room. It makes it a little easier.

You might be seeing an aura, I never developed my ability much, I got too imapatient because I always saw the darn haze.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

good call on the plants hone. i am a aura reader who has been doing since i was 13. it was always been easy for me i don't know why. but starting of on plants is a good idea, you need to open your third eye before you do any readings. sit and meditate that you third eye is opening. if it fails try again.

once the eye is open you will feel a power like you can do anything close your eyes and see the plant it gives off one color keep praticing. one thing you need to realise this takes a lot of engery from you, like doing long distance readings you need the power of the elements. if you have trouble you can message me. :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Fie

Post by Fie »

Kaimira wrote:good call on the plants hone. i am a aura reader who has been doing since i was 13. it was always been easy for me i don't know why. but starting of on plants is a good idea, you need to open your third eye before you do any readings. sit and meditate that you third eye is opening. if it fails try again.

once the eye is open you will feel a power like you can do anything close your eyes and see the plant it gives off one color keep praticing. one thing you need to realise this takes a lot of engery from you, like doing long distance readings you need the power of the elements. if you have trouble you can message me. :D
Thank you guys for your input! I appreciate it!
And I will probably take you up on your offer Kaimira =D
Seeing aura is something i'd really like to learn how to do and have been really interested in
I have a kind of tricky question for you Kaimira, but you might be able to answer since you have practiced with aura and do readings for people. I do some simple yoga and do gathering/molding exersizes with energy (but I'm still super new to all of this so it takes me a few tries to be able to 'see' energy building in my hands)

Anyways one day when I was feeling particularly spiritual, after having done my yoga I was doing some molding exercises and decided to close my eyes and envision my aura around me (not with color or anything because I don't know the colors of my aura) then instead of building energy in my hand I visualized myself taking some of my aura and molding that instead. I visualized simply rocking it in my hand and feeling the energy and then I put it back. I felt pretty good after, but a) do you think this kind of this is actually possible?

I'm really new, like I mentioned, so i tend to doubt what I'm doing a lot x) and b) is it safe to be doing this kind of thing? I know auras are almost like a barrier against the negativities of other things, so is it safe to be removing 'chunks' of it?

Sorry So many questions aha
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”