Does anyone do black spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
driver1

Does anyone do black spells

Post by driver1 »

I am looking for someone who does death spells. I need one done on someone who is causing me large problems. please let me know who if anyone. Please none of the it will cost you so much, been riped off by that. If that is black, then let me know where togo.
Fie

Post by Fie »

Personally I think that if you wish death upon them, even in a spell, and it were to happen, that would make you a murderer and you should also have to die for your crime... Wishing death upon anyone is never the answer in my opinion...
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
Black_Cat

Post by Black_Cat »

Fie wrote:Personally I think that if you wish death upon them, even in a spell, and it were to happen, that would make you a murderer and you should also have to die for your crime... Wishing death upon anyone is never the answer in my opinion...
thats correct you will also deserve death if you murder someone. and killing is not the answer....
When the shadows come...
when the moon is full....
the black cat is here....
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

If what this person is doing is worth death then maybe the police should be involved.
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

There are better alternatives in dealing with someone causing you a hard time. Try protection, neutralization (of his/her troubles on you), "return to sender," or even realization spells. If it truly is a serious problem, as other said already, get the proper authorities or at least an attorney.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

agreed with all.
ButterflyRose

Post by ButterflyRose »

I think that it isn't a great idea to do a death spell on someone. I agree with the others that it make you look like you were a murderer and that is the last thing you want to do. Remember whatever spell you do, be aware that it may come back to you three times worst and you do not want to add that energy to the universe. Look at other ways that does not harm others. You can do a protection spell to make you feel more protection by the actions of this person.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Sorry, I only do purple and blue spells. :)
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

LOL!!!!! It really cracks me up that the most rational answer comes from the guy with the JTHM bloodsplatter avatar!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!!
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
Wiccanboy134

Post by Wiccanboy134 »

REALLY!!! DO THIS AND YOU WILL DIE FOR A CURSE WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD!! FOR VIOLATING THE THREE X'S LAWW!!1
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Wiccanboy134 wrote:REALLY!!! DO THIS AND YOU WILL DIE FOR A CURSE WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD!! FOR VIOLATING THE THREE X'S LAWW!!1
Ok, well. First off, dang.

Second off, if you want a death spell, i will not encourage you nor will i shun you. If you want a death spell to be done, it should be you doing it.
For reasons that are your own.
You will get the consequences, or nothing will happen at all. Ijust hope you wont feel guilty afterword.

Have fun, i know death spells are elaborate and strong. Be careful when castng and if you have someone else do it, be sure you tell THEM to be careful.

-Ginger
Black_Cat

Post by Black_Cat »

Ginger Faith! wrote:
Wiccanboy134 wrote:REALLY!!! DO THIS AND YOU WILL DIE FOR A CURSE WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD!! FOR VIOLATING THE THREE X'S LAWW!!1
Ok, well. First off, dang.

Second off, if you want a death spell, i will not encourage you nor will i shun you. If you want a death spell to be done, it should be you doing it.
For reasons that are your own.
You will get the consequences, or nothing will happen at all. Ijust hope you wont feel guilty afterword.

Have fun, i know death spells are elaborate and strong. Be careful when castng and if you have someone else do it, be sure you tell THEM to be careful.

-Ginger
yeah im kinda with ginger on that.
When the shadows come...
when the moon is full....
the black cat is here....
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

THIS IS NOT A DEATH SPELL!

Light a purple candle (for spirituality) and then ask the Goddess to punish this person you want to punish, Goddess will find the best way to punish him, and you won't have to worry about consequences!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

)O( Krystal Raven )O( wrote:LOL!!!!! It really cracks me up that the most rational answer comes from the guy with the JTHM bloodsplatter avatar!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!!
Thank you, I love gore and the like it does not mean that my passions have real life applications, (unless zombies rise from the dead). And on a side not I am a girl so avi makes me awsome.

@Wiccanboy134
I don't think it would work to be honest. And if it did I doubt karma would but a curse on a person's heas. Calm down. The Law of Three is not a law that causes spirits to come down with swoards and handcuffs to harm the offender. The Law of three is more like a guide line.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

REALLY!!! DO THIS AND YOU WILL DIE FOR A CURSE WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD!! FOR VIOLATING THE THREE X'S LAWW!!1
Untrue... And its not the three X's law. Learn it before preaching it...

Plus... you have no proof the 3 fold law exists so it's like me saying you are going to hell for XXYY reason...

And caps... really? Caps?

That's pretty much all i wanted to say ;)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”