I saw a Shadow Person.. I need help badly!!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
inneedofhelp

I saw a Shadow Person.. I need help badly!!

Post by inneedofhelp »

Hello to all,

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible but its a long story so here goes: I saw a Shadow Person in March and odd things started happening~ I started feeling sensations in my back. Then I started hearing voices.. This is real, I'm not nuts. At the time I saw this Shadow being I was very stressed out at work and negative.

I had to take a leave of absence from work and my finances are crippled at this time.

I hear two voices and they say that I am "dead" and they want to use my body as a vehicle for their own devices. They say anything to try and drive me crazy but I am holding my ground.

I am sure there are people that may have wished me ill because I fell in love and got engaged. There was jealousy in the workplace and my ex seemed jealous.

I believe a spell / curse may have been cast.

Is there anything I can do or any spell that I can cast to keep these entities away from me?? I must add these entities enter through my sinus (I hear my nose pop and then I hear voices) or my vagina in the evening. I am raped everyday, it's really out of control.

This is very serious and I am in need of help. If you do not believe this can happen please do not respond with mean comments. I am having a hard time and I am trying to find someone that can help me.

Thank you!

inneedofhelp
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

@earthwolf: Actually shadow people are known to attempt harm to people and some do.
It isn't wise to think that they can't harm you, they are negative energies.
Sapphire

Post by Sapphire »

ok what exactly are shadow people???
Sapphire

Post by Sapphire »

how does someone usually end up seeing a one?
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Then you are seeing something other than shadows.
Shadows are very strong negative entities, that will typically make you feel sick in some way.
They feed off of live peoples.

You might simply be seeing entities of another kind.
Shadows are something you don't want to mess with, normally.
There are some people who try to command and control them but it has negative side effects.
cloud

Post by cloud »

i think i read some where that most of the time that shadow people form to the person fear or some figure your thinking of so like if you think of like a kid all of a sudden you start seeing a little kid running around in shadow form an the reason it does that is because most people visualize it that way because they see it out of the corner of their eye and think was a kid because it thats what the brain was picturing when it happen and so u think tht thats it so it seems like a little kid every time you see it because that what you think it is. is this true or is it just a lie? :?:
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Are you talking about mental constructs?
Those tend to occur more frequently when you are astral projecting.
For example: if you have a nightmare and then astral project, you will find what you had the nightmare about seeming to 'come true'.
If you have a nightmare you are being stalked by an evil clown, you will more than likely be stalked by an evil clown when you astral project. This has to do with our subconscious.

People don't normally create shadows, shadows are created by extreme negative energies, such as when someone dies violently or if the person who died was very hateful or hurtful in life. From my experience and the experience of many others who have dealt with shadows, they are just as real as any other entity and sometimes more so when they try to attach to you or cause you physical harm.

Does this answer your question?
cloud

Post by cloud »

yes and not in the way i thought thanx :D
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
Sonni-Na

Re: I saw a Shadow Person.. I need help badly!!

Post by Sonni-Na »

inneedofhelp wrote:Hello to all,

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible but its a long story so here goes: I saw a Shadow Person in March and odd things started happening~ I started feeling sensations in my back. Then I started hearing voices.. This is real, I'm not nuts. At the time I saw this Shadow being I was very stressed out at work and negative.

I had to take a leave of absence from work and my finances are crippled at this time.

I hear two voices and they say that I am "dead" and they want to use my body as a vehicle for their own devices. They say anything to try and drive me crazy but I am holding my ground.

I am sure there are people that may have wished me ill because I fell in love and got engaged. There was jealousy in the workplace and my ex seemed jealous.

I believe a spell / curse may have been cast.

Is there anything I can do or any spell that I can cast to keep these entities away from me?? I must add these entities enter through my sinus (I hear my nose pop and then I hear voices) or my vagina in the evening. I am raped everyday, it's really out of control.

This is very serious and I am in need of help. If you do not believe this can happen please do not respond with mean comments. I am having a hard time and I am trying to find someone that can help me.

Thank you!

inneedofhelp
I'm fairly new to all this but have u tried purifying ur home?
Fie

Post by Fie »

Sonni-Na wrote:
I'm fairly new to all this but have u tried purifying ur home?
thats what I was just thinking. Would salt in the windows and in the doorway of your bedroom work maybe?
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
Sonni-Na

Post by Sonni-Na »

Fie wrote:
thats what I was just thinking. Would salt in the windows and in the doorway of your bedroom work maybe?
That or spinkle salt water throughout the home. there are also rituals that can be done.
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/spell ... pell-2.htm
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/spell ... _chant.htm
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

I suggest getting a Gargoyle or Dragon figurine and naming it..they are well known for protection. I have a gargoyle. They will speak to you through your mind.

I'd also call upon your chosen diety and ask them to help or maybe banish it like a demon.

You have to be brave, or atleast seem brave. Atleast it helps with demons. Evil entities cower around someone who is brave in their abilities.

I've been scared out of my wits and still banished a demon with a strong voice and steady hand, they'll fear you much more if your brave.
Sapphire

Post by Sapphire »

earth wolf wrote:they just show uup lol mostly at night....mostly
south park reference? LOL
salems totem

wow

Post by salems totem »

Wow I wish I knew this site when I was yonger cuz I saw a shadow man with a shadow cat on my wall when I was 15 it scared me half to death. And I heard creepy voices in my head, and saw other weird things. I wish I knew about this site when I was younger!
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

You too should be invoking Hecate as I instructed the other person that feels hexed. Refer to the "break hex" recent post to see the ritual.
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”