Can someone want something so badly that it wont happen?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Monica99

Can someone want something so badly that it wont happen?

Post by Monica99 »

Can someone say a spell too much? How will one know if its working? How long should one wait to try a different spell? This is SSSOOO important to me! I feel I can't move on until this works.. Please help!
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Your desire its like a fuel, if you want something so bad, just continue doing the spell, or try different spells, without expecting them to work immediatelly, in fact, just don't think about WHEN, just think how would you feel, if it works.

***PLUS if you wish is impossible, then don't try spells, it won't work, and by impossible I mean, transform into mermaid, or being a vampire or fly, or freeze time and stuff***
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Monica99

Post by Monica99 »

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I could say more than one spell for something.. Although I think being Edward Cullens mate would be full of excitement.. I'm not trying to become a vampire. </:)
elouise

Post by elouise »

Monica, you should be very mindful of exactly what energy you are putting out here because that is exactly what a spell is going to attract.

this:

"This is SSSOOO important to me! I feel I can't move on until this works."

has the energy of desperation & neediness, not the energy 'of the highest good of all concerned' which the truly powerful spells contain.
Aine

Post by Aine »

OK..can we be realistic? Edward cullens mate? Magick is magick but it only works if you ACT IN ACCORD. For EX: You want a job, so you do a spell to find a job and then GO JOB HUNTING. you are acting in accord, doing things to help yourself get to where you want to be. You can't do a job spell and tehn sit on your duff thinking a job is going to fall into your lap. My prediction, if you're doing a spell to somehow be edward cullens mate, it isn't going to work. unless you work in hollywood and can pull some strings to meet him or work around him, but I highly doubt that is the situation. Also, love spells, are kind of a no no. Don't you want someone to love you for YOU, not because you made them love you? Also, manipulating someone like that against their will is also a no no, free will is a HUGE thing in magick, and the PP made a good point, whatever you send out WILL return to you!! Be careful what you do.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I agree completely with Aine. There is no way that a spell or anything can make you a fictional characters mate. Edward Cullen only exists in a book. You would be better off with a diamond, it sparkles just as much as 'Edward'
Monica99

Post by Monica99 »

Ok the Edward Cullen comment was a JOKE... Settle down!
cloud

Post by cloud »

Ravencry wrote: You would be better off with a diamond, it sparkles just as much as 'Edward'

lol thats funny :lol:
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”