Sooo I really know nothing about any of this.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Shovel

Sooo I really know nothing about any of this.

Post by Shovel »

But apparently a lot of my beliefs are pretty consistent with neopagan beliefs. So now I am exploring this path, but I dunno where to start. Looking at all these threads makes me feel kind of overwhelmed. I need some beginners advice. What do I do? D:
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Check out the witchcraft school section!
and make lots of questions:) everyone here on the site will be extra happy to help you!
i would suggest you start with color magic, learn about colors and pick your own favorites!
Shovel

Post by Shovel »

Thank you! I think my favorite colors from that list I saw would have to be red orange purple and pink. I love to give and receive love in many forms, am energetic, and love having secrets of the mind revealed to me. I've been having these epiphanies lately and they make me feel one with the universe.

I dunno if this is at all related, but I am attracted to fire. One of my favorite things to look at is the burning embers of a fire, with the reds, oranges, and yellows.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

You are excited allright!
:D
Shovel

Post by Shovel »

Whoo! I do love to play with fire...hehehe.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Read and ask questions. More than anything, listen to your heart and see what it tells you. Also, you don't need a specific path just an open heart and mind.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Thorn Healer

Post by Thorn Healer »

Commune with nature. Mother Earth is the best and eternal teacher. Trust me! ^_^
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Sooo I really know nothing about any of this.

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shovel wrote: Tue May 25, 2010 8:37 pm But apparently a lot of my beliefs are pretty consistent with neopagan beliefs. So now I am exploring this path, but I dunno where to start. Looking at all these threads makes me feel kind of overwhelmed. I need some beginners advice. What do I do? D:
Ancient topic - tip: start with energy
. Energy Skills: Practice psi balls - ground - root your energy into the Earth; center - pull energy on the breath to your gut; think of your goal & push power into your hands 👏🏽; you’ll feel a subtle pushback; shake your hands to clear the energy; if they buzz simply re-ground
. Starter kit - candles, incense or aerosol, burning bowl, water bowl or cup, salt, olive oil; formal ritual tools are not needed to get started
. Observe the elements in Nature - 🪨💦💨🔥
. Holidays are Nature’s cycles; Lady & Lord represent duality of Nature
. Decide if you want to follow the spiritual practices or/and the magical practices

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”