Becoming a real witch, sacred ritual

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
orginel

Becoming a real witch, sacred ritual

Post by orginel »

Hello,
I found an auction on ebay, where a gypsy coven is selling a ritual in which one is imbued with the powers of a real witch, they already sold one, I contacted the buyer which said that there was an amazing difference and the ritual is not even complete yet. The name is "Do you want real power? Become a real witch." sold by "gipsyriddles" .
I'm really thinking about buying it, especially as the first buyer told me they will sell it for $1500.
They have only positive feedback, talked to 4 other buyers and all said they got what they wanted.

Waiting for your thoughts!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Hahaha, damn really?

Do you think any of the people here paid to become witches?

By all means buy it, however, my honest opinion, which is usually harsh, is that if you are foolish enough to buy the most obvious scam in history then you are far too foolish to ever control anything, not even your own mind.

It is a scam, and a bloody high priced one at that. The people that supposedly bought the ritual are just fake accounts that the person makes, then buys the ritual, selects "pay by other method" or whatever and then the "seller" pretends they have got the money and done the ritual, then the fake buyer gives feedback.

Do not be a fool...
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Plus, this scammer is selling money spells that will apparently make you rich, enough money to buy big houses, expensive cars etc...

If that is the case why doesnt she just cast it on herself and then she would be rich so she wouldnt need to scam.. i mean sell spells on ebay. The obvious argument is that she wants to help people, so why charge for the spells? Setup a website and do it all for free...

No...

People that buy these things are frankly idiots and not worthy of the air they breathe.
orginel

Post by orginel »

Ok, i guess i just got carried away by the idea :) Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

99% of the people saying they will cast a spell or do a ritual if you pay them are lying. This ebayer is definitely a scammer!

Plus, $2,000 aint a small amount of money...
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Well it might be a genuine ritual that grants the power of a gypsy caster, but remember what is given not learned and earned can be taken away; besides they also have to have more knowledge about you than you should be willing to give out. This would also enable them to take more than you really want.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

General rule of thumb around here is if there's someone offering a spell but they're asking for money/some kind of payment, then ignore it and go somewhere else.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

So we are fake witches around here, until we pay 1500$ for the ritual? Witch is by definition anyone who practices the craft, don't buy it! you are witch as long as you feel like one.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

Seriously? someone is selling spells on ebay? That totally doesnt sound like a scam especially at such a cheap price i'll just charge $1500 on my credit card because it must be real..........

Its obviously a SCAM!!!
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

You mean you guys didn't pay the onetime fee for a lifetime of magic? Seriously???

I'm totally kidding :) Anyone who offers you power or spells and puts a price on it is most likely a fraud. This is different, of course, from people who teach actual classes and put in the time to work with you. Those people charge a fee for the time they put into helping you. But paying a ridiculous amount of money to gain power is pretty much always a scam.
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

It's true that these people are con artists. All paid witches and vast majority of psychics are con artists.

Let's please try to refrain from making people feel stupid about wanting to purchase these things. Most people who are drawn to these scams are desperate and have had some kind of crisis in their life. They are hoping there is a magical way to make it better. They may be naive, but let's just try to explain to them that it's a scam without resorting to name-calling or making them feel dumb. Psychics and spell-casters are a huge, multi-million dollar industry, so apparently there are a great number of people who actually believe that it's for real.

Here are some links to pages that I've put up that explain psychic and spell-casting scams:

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/#psychics

Bright Blessings,
StarWitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi,

I really hate scammers, they make me grumpy. don't fall for that scam because you will be out of a lot of money. ebay really doesn't watch it's products, people are even selling other people's hard work and slaming them into cds/dvds. I never go on ebay because of so many scams.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Ebay is a great place! You only need common sense.

The thing i hate more than scammers are the people that play right into their hands when the scam is so damn obvious.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi shadow,

I know what you mean, but i am not allowed to use ebay. :P i don't even have a mastercard or visa. there's lots of clothing items for punks and goths. :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

Those things really annoy me, I think that kind of thing is why a lot of people don't believe tarot or other forms of divination doesn't work.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”