I think I may have a problem here

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
vulpine69

I think I may have a problem here

Post by vulpine69 »

Okay, so I only joined the site a few days ago but it has really helped, everyone here is so nice but...

Somethings wrong, 2 weeks ago everything was fine, I could feel and connect with only a few moments concentration. It was a frail connection but it was there.

But then it was really weird, everything just cut off out of nowhere, like being disconnected for not paying the bills, within days I was really sick (nothing life threatening) and had to take time off from TAFE, I'm getting better but I still can't feel anything.

A girl I spoke to who was raised into this kind of stuff said I had been bound, she thinks she knows who did it too, and wanted to hex the guy (she and I are good friends), but we have no proof and we're not certain so I told her to leave it.

However, I am a firm believer in getting a second opinion - seriously, should I be worried? And if I have been Bound or whatever, any advise for fixing it without magick? (since I can't access mine at the moment).

Last thing, sorry for any weirdness in this post, it's nearly 1.30am where I am.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Believe. The energy is there for you, reach out to it. You are powerful strong, safe believe it.

Why would this guy bind you?

and perhaps it is just a regular viral infection that has tired you out, rest a few more days and see what happens.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

Just because you got sick doesn't necessarily mean someone's bound you. It could be just a regular sickness - sure it doesn't feel great, but you'll get over it.

But with this you have to stop and think a minute. If, hypothetically, you were indeed bound, why would this guy perform a ritual to do that? Have you caused harm against him that you know of? Is he doing this to get back at you for something?

You ALWAYS have access to magick - magick is essentially the channeling of energy in order to do one's will. You may not have much energy left from your illness, but you always have access to magick. You don't need an altar or tools to perform a ritual, just yourself.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Indeed, the magick is there for sure.

bindings are something i am unsure of. The only way i can see them working is by making a shield or bubble around the person that prevents energy getting to them, but then again, who is to say the energy needs to be physically close to them... assuming it doesnt, which as far as i understand it is true,. then bindings are impossible.
vulpine69

Post by vulpine69 »

It's really good to hear that's it's most likely just 'cause I'm sick, thanks guys! I am glad we were just being paranoid.

As for the guy, he asked me out and I turned him down, but he pushed the issue, he follows me around and he held a lighter to my arm, so I stopped being nice about it and he started acting really really weird, and then a few weeks ago he saw my necklace.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

First advice is to kick him as hard as you can in the balls. When he is down have one of your male friends give him a good kicking. If anyone held a lighter to my female friend's arm they would find their face permanently changed. Aim for the nose and jaw. Break something. Filth...

Anyhoo...

I find it unlikely he has any spiritual ability at all but make sure male friends know about him, he sounds like a loose cannon that would be better off dead!
Xal

Post by Xal »

We are beings of mind, body, and soul. All things effect and have causes rooted on all levels.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

True, but just because you're sick doesn't necessarily mean someone put a curse on you. It could be as something as basic as your body responding to an antigen and fighting it off - and have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with magick or another person (unless said other person sneezed/coughed in your face).
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Vulpine, you are, as we all are, inherently connected to the power and magic around us. It is as much a part of us as life, as our souls. The only thing that can truly sever that connection is you. Don't allow your mind to be clouded by doubt. You will always be connected to your magic, even if someone tries to block you, you still have that deep connection. Take a few days, get better, do some deep meditation, and know that no one can keep you from what is already inside of you.
vulpine69

Post by vulpine69 »

Thankyou so much everyone for the support, special thanks shadowx and nightrose!

Sorry for sounding like a little kid I've been really out of it lately, but I'm getting better, I can see the trees again - I know really weird, but it's like seeing in colour again for the first time in days, it's kinda hard to describe it :oops: .

Thanks again guys!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”