Dreaming of a bee??

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
chrs8gar

Dreaming of a bee??

Post by chrs8gar »

I dreamt of a bee all the while i was afraid it would sting me, but something on the inside was very calm, "it won't sting you Christina" and it didn't. Does this have any meaning? And a bee for me really doesn't have meaning, so I personally don't know how to translate this.
Solo quiero ser tranqila, no quiero lastimar a nadie.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

bees symbolize fertility from what i know!!
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

oh wow, ok...I don't want to have anymore kids, so I really don't know what thats about then. Thank you for your response.
Greek_Male_Witch

internet...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

In internet I found that bees on dreams, are also symbolizing communications, maybe you done a wish or something lately?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

fertility symbols in dreams dont always have to mean more children... just new life... or new beginnings.... also, bees have different meanings for everyone... sit and meditate on your dream, or even just sit and think of what you know and understand of bees and what they do mean to you subconsiously... eventhough you think they dont mean anything to you, everything has a symbology to everyone...

To me, bees dont symbolise fertility, they symbolise hard work, and going against all odds... as they are literally not supposed to be able to fly, their wings are too small for their bodies and physics says they shouldn't be able to... but they do with ease... so to me that means accomplishing great things even when people say you can't... or when all the odds are against you...

Also bees are a symbol of the hum of the earth, and therefore our ancestors....

Hope this helps hun.

Pix
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I too advocate the "dreams are dependant on what *you* think, not what a book or site says" approach.

Unless it was especially vivid then i dont see that it has any meaning behind it.

But any meaning it does have i think only you will know what it is as only you know how your mind works, your hopes, fears etc... all affect dreams as do the day's activities.
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

Twisted_Pixie wrote:fertility symbols in dreams dont always have to mean more children... just new life... or new beginnings.... also, bees have different meanings for everyone... sit and meditate on your dream, or even just sit and think of what you know and understand of bees and what they do mean to you subconsiously... eventhough you think they dont mean anything to you, everything has a symbology to everyone...

To me, bees dont symbolise fertility, they symbolise hard work, and going against all odds... as they are literally not supposed to be able to fly, their wings are too small for their bodies and physics says they shouldn't be able to... but they do with ease... so to me that means accomplishing great things even when people say you can't... or when all the odds are against you...

Hope this helps hun.

Pix
Hmm....I am working against all odds right now. I will not bore you guys here on my problems, but lets just say I have many.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Then would it not make sense for the bee to symbolise a fear that someone, or something you know and trust, may harm you? Or perhaps that something you think may harm you most likely wont?
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

yes, that makes much sense. Thank you :)
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

chrs8gar wrote:
Twisted_Pixie wrote:fertility symbols in dreams dont always have to mean more children... just new life... or new beginnings.... also, bees have different meanings for everyone... sit and meditate on your dream, or even just sit and think of what you know and understand of bees and what they do mean to you subconsiously... eventhough you think they dont mean anything to you, everything has a symbology to everyone...

Hope this helps hun.

Pix
Hmm....I am working against all odds right now. I will not bore you guys here on my problems, but lets just say I have many.

Glad i could help hun :D

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”