a request to all of you please ^_^

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Arianna_BadWolf

a request to all of you please ^_^

Post by Arianna_BadWolf »

I couldn't find another place to put this where it would fit in better.

All I am asking of anyone who reads this, is for good thoughts or well wishes to be sent my was as I search for a job. I've recently lost mine, and have been putting in app after app, and would really appreciate the help of everyone I know IRl or on the internet. I am performing my own rituals for this, but I feel that if I have as much good energy being sent my way, it will help me find something that will help me survive. I plan to be moving north where most of my applications have been submitted.

Its where my best options are, paywise, and its where I feel I would be most comfortable. Once I have a job, I will do all I can to thank not only you, but the people who have been helping me out in the meantime by giving me and my pets a place to stay.

In advance, i thank you all for any good vibes/energy/wishes you send my way, it is so very much appreciated, you have no idea!
Xal

Post by Xal »

Sure thing :D
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Positive thoughts and energy are being sent your way.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Good vibes heading your way!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Arianna_BadWolf

Post by Arianna_BadWolf »

Much thanks to you all! It's great to know that I've got so much wonderful help ^_^
pink-pixi

Post by pink-pixi »

I will send you good thoughts and vibes! let me know if there is anything eles I can do to help!
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Not a problem. Let us know how things go~_~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”