My Boss seems to not like me...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

My Boss seems to not like me...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, as you all know I got this job through my school, at the city hall, the job is pretty demanding, and I feel useless but I have this extra...hmm lets say ability, I don't say its empathy, because I don't feel what someone feels, I just know when I see them, I know their intentions, its something I had since I don't know when, my boss, one of them (I have two bosses) the one of them is a really weird person, I can sense he doesn't like me at all, and he thinks I'm useless, don't ask, I just know it, as I told you this thing never dissapointed me, I know he feels that way about me, so what can I do for this?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Talk to him about it, I know it might be scary but you should and also prove you are not worthless to him. If you think you are worthless others around you will think the same.
Greek_Male_Witch

no!

No you didn't got me! I know what others feel, its not I feel worthless, they make me feel worthless, plus my boss feels that for me!
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

do a spell to increase your confidence, self worth and value in yourself.

this could be a spell you work more than once or over a period of time.

i'd also suggest becoming an expert at what you are assigned to do.

no one can MAKE YOU feel anything with YOUR consent.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

You stated yourself and I quote "I got this job through my school, at the city hall, the job is pretty demanding, and I feel useless" it is you who makes yourself feel this way...and it feeds off on others, everyone has an empath ability of some sort just so have it worse. If you drag yourself and feel you are useless your bosses will think it about you. You need confidence, just like love, you have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else. In a job you need to feel you can do it before others will feel you can do it.
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

Have you thought about not doing anything about it? Sorry if I sound rude,I'm not trying to cross you. It's just that you are trying to fix [/u]everything that happens in your life, even if it is not necessary. He doesn't like you: so what? If he is not unfair towards you,he doesn't speak badly about you or your salary isn't affected,just let the man be. It might not even be personal about you. Maybe his wife dumped him and he's negative towards everyone, maybe he's just plain weird as a character. Don't go creating problems in your mind all the time,it doesn't do you good. If you are constantly trying to fix all the minor things that you think go wrong,then when something goes seriously wrong you might not have enough energy left to fix it. You can't sustain 10 different spells cast within one week for example. Once again, I'm not trying to make you angry,I am just trying to help you,especially since you've mentioned spells backfiring or not working lately and I answered in these posts that it might be because you divide your energy in too many spells so they don't have enough energy to work. In my opinion you shouldn't do anything unless he starts causing you trouble for no reason. Not everyone is supposed to like us anyway. As your boss he should treat you well if you deserve it,but he has every right not to like you if he feels that way. Just ignore it. As my mother says "you're not gonna marry him!".
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Enough venom for you to feel better Buttercup? Really I can sense it in your writing. There is no point in being that way. Maybe he doesn't want a spell, you didn't think of that, he didn't ask "Can I have a spell" he asked "What can I do about it?" when someone asks a question it doesn't always involve a spell, they just want a way to have help with their problems. Maybe someone can help him instead of saying what you did. It doesn't matter.
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

Airlight I stated clearly that the purpose of my message was not to offend Greek_Witch but to help. And I didn't refer to magic only(although this is the board for questions about witchcraft and wicca),my opinion about trying to fix each and every thing and worrying about each and every thing that happens was general,not focused on magic. Advice is not always kind,when you ask for advice you might not like what you hear. But it is just an opinion, no one is forced to follow it. If Greek_Witch is offended by my post he can tell me so and I'll make sure that I don't reply to the posts he starts from now on. I have nothing personal against him, I was simply trying to help and this is my way of doing so.
Greek_Male_Witch

No

its ok guys, I don't feel offended, the problem is, I don't feel comfortable being around people that I can feel they don't like me, It makes me nervous and I do a lot of mistakes thats all...
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

I can understand that Greek_Witch, I have a long history of accidentally doing silly things in front of teachers that I felt they didn't like me. What I was trying to say was that you will meet many people in your life who won't like you for no reason and you should develop a psychic shield so that you won't be affected by it,but if you strongly feel that you should do something to fix this thing with your boss I would suggest that you meditate and talk to him in meditation about what worries you. I usually do this when I have a problem with someone,especially when I can't actually talk to that person because the matter is too subtle. In many cases the results surprised me: this person usually came to talk to me the next time I met him and usually explained why he did what he did. I told my mother about this method too and she uses it when she has to deal with difficult clients.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Well there are those honey jar spells that make someone who is sour or bitter turn "sweet" on you. You can find them through internet search. Or a peace at work spell.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I understand exactly what you mean, Greek_Witch. And for the record, I don't think Buttercup was being rude at all. I rather agree, in fact.

I've had many co-workers and bosses in my life, and a great many of them didn't like me. Ok, that's fine. It stinks when you don't know why or what it was that you may have done (or not done), that brought about the animosity... but those times when you know you haven't done anything wrong, and they just don't like "you" for you; honestly, there is not much to be done about it except changing your outlook on the situation. Instead of "what did I do wrong" and turning it inward, try turning it outward, "what is going on in his/her life that he/she needs to take it out on me?" If there's no real outward signs of their dislike, and you're just "feeling" it, the best advice I can give you is to go to work, do your job proficiently, professionally and politely, be as good of an employee as possible, and prove that even if he/she doesn't care for you personally, you are a worthy employee who does their job well.

At the end of the day, it's just a job. Try to make the best of it... and never forget, work to live... not the other way around. :28:

~BB~
*M
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi greek sweety,

we havent talked in a long time and i miss that. i hear u having trouble with work. sweety u have to stand tall and forget what they think they can all go jump in a lake. u know i care for u because ur my friend but moon is right. u have to stand up and take notice of urself, push back of the feels of fear or who hates u. it's their problem not urs. u have to believe in that sweety.

pm me if u like i miss our talks. much love and hugs. :D
:D Blessed Be :D

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”