If a binding spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

If a binding spell?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I believe that a binding spell have been casted against me, I won't say more, because I'm not sure about it, but since two days, I feel like I cannot do any spell, I feel my energy for spells is NOT enough, its something that it never happened before to me, and I trust my intuition, plus I have reasons to believe that someone casted a binding spell against me,so please help me, how can I do a spell to break the binding spell, and the main question, is it possible to do a spell even though someone have done a binding spell against me? thanks
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Greek_Male_Witch

guys

Sorry for the doubleposting again, but please for one time don't see me as paranoid... :oops: I'm serious I think someone casted a binding spell against me...if you have ANY unbinding spell tell me please
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Well if you are bound...by someone, who do you think did it and why? Also, for a spell to unbind what has been done to you..I don't know if you can unbind yourself but. Here is a spell I wrote for you.

You will need:
2 white candles

"Goddess, please help me return to what I once was.
Take this binding that someone unjustly did to me.
Turn the time backwards and make me be unbound"

Usually only the person who bound you can unbound you...but you can surely try my spell if you want and if you want to have a little more than just 2 white candles, have a picture of yourself and imagine that what is bounded around your picture and your own being slowly being undone.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Hey Greek Witch,
First, please determine with accuracy if you have been bound, who did it, and why they did it. This will save you worry.

The reason your energy is the way your energy is may not be a bad thing.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

what about a spell to unblind greek? i checked my BoS and i didn't find anything, i checked a few books not much binding spells. i think someone or something doesn't want u to have power to do magic. :( i would have to write one.
:D Blessed Be :D
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Really am I being ignored or something? I wrote a spell already Hexima x.x
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi sweety air.

i am sorry i skipped over ur message i am here listening i didn't know it started middle of the body, i see color waves around the body like a rainbow. :) thanks for wrighting that spell dear. i hope it helps him. his aura was bounded and i did remove bind on his aura it takes alot enegery since he's so far away.

airlight honey hugs big hugs :wink:
:D Blessed Be :D
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Hello, no it is okay. I understand, I'm use to it. Yeah you should rest though, doing that can be dangerous, I've done it before. I slept for nearly a day. Hopefully he can do the spell and it won't backfire, he was also the one who has been having many problems in his life and with his magickal life.
Greek_Male_Witch

thanks!

Thanks, I will keep that spell! and I will perform it. I think that someone from this forum did this to me, you know who I'm talking about...
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

No way, someone from the forum? That is horrible, why would they do such a thing?
Greek_Male_Witch

I have...

I have one idea, but I'm not sure....
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Binding is not a good thing to do to someone for no reason or even a silly reason.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I swear binding is THE most passive-aggressive action ever. If you dislike someone enough to feel you need to do something about it, just curse them already. Seriously. I don't see how preventing them from doing magic doesn't cause harm. If anyone tried it on me, I would be FURIOUS, and it would feel harmful. But no, people keep telling me that binding someone is still under the category of "harm none." It's bull, and I don't believe it.

You have a spell and Hexima's help, hopefully that will be enough for you. Honestly though, part of binding is a belief that it will work. Your insecurity in your magic makes you an easy target for a binding. You need to work on becoming more self-confident and comfortable with your energy and magic. Do spells, work with your energy until you can use it as easily as breathing. It takes time, and it takes work, but you can and will reach a point where your energy and magic are so great a part of you that they cannot be cut off. Take some time and spend it in nature (assuming it's not freezing cold where you are like it is here). Feel the power in the trees, the ground, nature herself calling to you. I believe you're an air sign? If so, find somewhere where you can just feel the air rush by you. Feel the power there, and reach out and let it run through you. You control your own power. You control yourself. No one can take that from you, and you can fight them if they try.

Binding spells, especially cast by one person, are usually not very hard to overcome. Which, in my opinion, makes them rather inefficient. You'd be better off hexing someone to have sneezing fits when performing magic or something ridiculous like that. Maybe though, you haven't been bound. If you have been doing a lot of spellwork lately, you could have just exhausted your energy. If you aren't meditating, grounding and centering yourself routinely, it is really easy to overdo it and lose control of your energy. Think of it like a battery. You need to recharge--either by time to rest from spellwork, from meditating and allowing your energy to fill you, or reaching out to an outside source for a refill. It happens to the best of us, and it's something you have to be aware of. Personally, I store energy in crystals that I can draw on when I desperately need it. I don't use them much, but they're there if I need it. You should consider doing something similar.

I wish you the best, please let us know if the spell and Hexima's help seem to unlock your energy, or if you still feel bound.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

While i have been reading your past posts, i think your lack of magickal power is because you have set too many spells in motion, all too close together.
You CANT have any magickal power left over because you have already cast many POWERDUL spells before this feeling. The most logical reason is that you have used it all up. But, you know humans just jump to the worst thing possible.
So, cleanse yourself, try to wait out until the spells take action, and THEN check out if you still have the same feelings.
Greek_Male_Witch

thanks!

Look guys, the truth is that I have used some spell, but this feeling that my magick will NEVER work, came out of nowhere, like someone implanted it in my mind, of course I will try Airlight's spell, yesterday I tried, a Judika Illes spell from the Encyclopedia of 5000 spells, it says to blend together sandalwood and Bay leafs and burn them, and wave the smoke toward you or someone/something that is being a malevolent spell,curse or hex on it, it will make it go, my room now smells awesome and I do feel ok, but I will try to NOT use spells, in case my energy is low because of that, something that popped into my mind, I work now and I spend a lot of energy, because after my work I run to my school, can this spend my energy to do spells as well? I mean is the same energy we use to run and work, that we use on spells too?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”