WOULD YOU BLAME ME IF?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

That is horrible what happen to you. Karma always has a way of getting the job done..

@Witch13 - Lol Kermit the Frog...I know most people think everything is black and white...it isn't.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

yeap :D

i just take it easy now and work on the things in my life right now. :) btw i love that cute kitten.
:D Blessed Be :D
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

its not a kitteh, its a lion in disguise :D
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Thank you ^^ Lol..and yes it is a little lion.
Greek_Male_Witch

yes

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

yes but I want to do, is not out of hate, I don't seek revenge from that person, I need to protect myself because he knows a secret about me, its complicated as I said, he isn't my friend, ok I admit an attacking spell won't be enough, or maybe its useless, because I will just hurt him, maybe a shut your mouth spell? something? told me to try a "Gag The Gossips" Spell, what do you think?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi honey,

what do u mean by shut ur mouth spell? i am bit confused ur post kinda shocked me. I am seeing ur aura as we speak, and u are so angery and hateful, vindictive, and full of sorrow. I worry about u greek because ur my friend.

i love the little lion. it's so cute lol.
Greek_Male_Witch

hi

By shut your mouth I meant, to make him not ever think of telling my secret, not killing him, don't get confused, about my aura, well its kinda mixed up!
Stephanie Mae

Re: hi

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Greek_Witch wrote:By shut your mouth I meant, to make him not ever think of telling my secret, not killing him, don't get confused, about my aura, well its kinda mixed up!
You could try that one I sent you a few months ago. The one that stopped a round of gossip happening at that time with a different group.

Ultimately though, people talk and they will continue to talk. It is a cycle that never sleeps.
Greek_Male_Witch

hi

I never thought about it Stephanie, thats what I will do! thanks!
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi steph,

it's a never ending circle for bizzy bodies want to know every detial. we have a lady just kiddy corner i can't even do my bloody spells out side!! i have to do them at night. i say they would freak out when i am wearing a robe and holding my dagger lol. :P weirdo aleart heheh.

my robe is purple and with white beads they are semi glossy. and has silver cloth that looks like mesh. it's so cool.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”