Which gender is superior?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Enchanted

Which gender is superior?

Post by Enchanted »

Male vs Female...

In your own opinion, who do you think is the surperior sex, and why? :P
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

gays.. female mind in a mans body :D
WE RULE THE WORLD
daughter_of_the_moonlight

Post by daughter_of_the_moonlight »

49/51 to the girls :wink:
Enchanted

Post by Enchanted »

Witch13 wrote:gays.. female mind in a mans body :D
WE RULE THE WORLD

lol could be true!
Hubertus

Post by Hubertus »

Well, I am personally a male, who believes strongly in the superiority of females. That being said, however, males are currently still ruling the world. That doesn't mean females can't, you just haven't been given the chance yet. I believe males are ruling the world, because if you look at the leaders of all the worlds countries, most are male (No, Queen Elizabeth of Brittan, Koningin Beatrix of The Netherlands, and other royalty don't count, unless they rule their country)
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Females because we carry life.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Hubertus wrote:Well, I am personally a male, who believes strongly in the superiority of females. That being said, however, males are currently still ruling the world. That doesn't mean females can't, you just haven't been given the chance yet. I believe males are ruling the world, because if you look at the leaders of all the worlds countries, most are male (No, Queen Elizabeth of Brittan, Koningin Beatrix of The Netherlands, and other royalty don't count, unless they rule their country)
No, you just think you're ruling the world, because that's what we let you think.

"Let him think it's his idea", the knowledge past on to ever female.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Females because i am one(:
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

Both. As you can see in nature, everything is feminine or masculine, if one disappears the world would fall apart. Without both there would be no new life and even if you would be using scientific ways to create new life, I don't think anyone would be willing to go over all the animals each day to get them pregnant :lol: Also if just females where the boss, things would be very different, some might say well we are living in a men's world, but we aren't really, if we were then no women would be working and everything would be very different too. I wouldn't be able to live in a world ruled by one sex. And a woman can't live without men and the other way around too, we need each other, for comfort, for new life, for love, for friendship, ... I'm a girl with not much girl friends, so if I had to live with only women in this world, I'd rather kill myself :lol:
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

hey

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

I agree with Iduna. Both should "reign" equally.

Throughout the history of the human race there is a constant struggle for power and dominance. Perhaps this is in our nature, but true strength comes from being able to put aside our lust to command and instead realize that we are all One and we are all equal.

There is no need for either gender to "rule over" the other, in my eyes at least. :)

We should focus on living cohesively and working in tandem to make the world the best place it can be as well as taking care of the Earth and everything within and upon it.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Neither is superior. Both sexes is known for doing a lot of stupid sh*t.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

One word... balance =)
Enchanted

Post by Enchanted »

(´-`&#6528 wrote:
Hubertus wrote:Well, I am personally a male, who believes strongly in the superiority of females. That being said, however, males are currently still ruling the world. That doesn't mean females can't, you just haven't been given the chance yet. I believe males are ruling the world, because if you look at the leaders of all the worlds countries, most are male (No, Queen Elizabeth of Brittan, Koningin Beatrix of The Netherlands, and other royalty don't count, unless they rule their country)
No, you just think you're ruling the world, because that's what we let you think.

"Let him think it's his idea", the knowledge past on to ever female.

What about the women behind the man ruling the world?
Greek_Male_Witch

in which

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

in mind females, in strength males
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I think that balance is key when addressing the question. The question was obviously done just for humor, though. :)
Both male and female are both equally beautiful and lovely. :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”