Is it ok to do a spell to surpass someone at something?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Have you ever done a spell to hurt someone?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Yes
9%
No
82%
Kinda...
9%

Total votes: 11

NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Luna, I have to tell you that grades only matter while you are still in school. They have no use in the real world. Employers want character references, not a grade point average. Yes, there is the matter of getting into college. However, I have to tell you that even Ivy League colleges turn away valedictorians all the time. They aren't just looking for how high your grades are. They read your essays. They look to see how involved you are. With Ivy League, they look to see who your family is. Life isn't going to be roses just because you are the best in your class.

Strive to do your personal best, but don't let it become your life. Stay involved in activities. Get involved in the community. That is what will really show through on your applications to college. They see high grades and test scores all the time. What they want to see is an individual.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Luna, I have to tell you that grades only matter while you are still in school. They have no use in the real world
Too true, although i am good with computers, and programmed websites etc...my grades in ICT from school was a C, and only just because i spent too much time chatting etc... and from college it was a D/E (double grade) but my first interview at a school to be a network technician and i got the job. My grades had nothing at all to do with that decision. It was my experience, my ability to chat in the interview and the fact they liked me.

At school they feed you lies to make you perform better because each school is rated on how good its students do, the better your grades the more pay and bonuses the school gets.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”